23andMe discounts

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
When are the next discounts on 23andMe I wanna get a test done but £79 is wayy more than I’m willing to pay. Also can someone break down what information 23andMe actually provides and if it’s accurate for somalis or not. (since I know someone’s gonna ask this I’m abgaal)

When are the next discounts on 23andMe I wanna get a test done but £79 is wayy more than I’m willing to pay. Also can someone break down what information 23andMe actually provides and if it’s accurate for somalis or not. (since I know someone’s gonna ask this I’m abgaal)

Do a Dantes Lab since we're from the same toll we can compare results.

I
Actually come back to the Dante Lab later on. The sale juat ended. I got mine for £149 but now its £599. :dead:
I
How much does that cost?
Check out somali spot Dante lab thread

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP

I got mines free when they were looking for somali samples.

:trumpsmirk: 100% somali boowe
I assume you an Abgaal will get around 75% somali result.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I got mines free when they were looking for somali samples.

:trumpsmirk: 100% somali boowe
I assume you an Abgaal will get around 75% somali result.
Damn you must be american then You have to be american to get the free samples. Abgaals are as pure as it gets my cousin did it and got 96% somali 4% Middle Eastern I’m expecting to beg around the same results

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Yea I want a discount to test myself my mom is khoisan color but Somali features

Trending