23 year old faarax with bald head

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
chunkz is no longer chunky. what happened to my futucow 😢wuu caatoowe mashallah

hopefully his humor doesnt disappear with them pounds

The guy should get on finasteride and minoxidil asap. Then get a hair transplant. It's the only way he can get his hairline back :mjswag:

I believe it's the weather that does this to us but some are lucky and can rock it

giphy.gif

Hair transplant doesnt look natural. the guy has the right idea stayying the way he is
Depends on the doctor that does it. If you get a doctor that specialized in hair transplant your hairline will look more natural. It better than being bald at 23:manny:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Depends on the doctor that does it. If you get a doctor that specialized in hair transplant your hairline will look more natural. It better than being bald at 23:manny:
Ia never gonna work. Lebron james is a billionaire that spend millions of dollars to fix his bidar and hairline. And at the end he still looks like this
dd5db5971ddad62b92fd1f32c81cc9af_crop_exact.png

Ia never gonna work. Lebron james is a billionaire that spend millions of dollars to fix his bidar and hairline. And at the end he still looks like this
View attachment 184871

"5alpha-Reductase inhibitors such as finasteride are prohibited in sports according to the World Anti-Doping Agency. This class of drugs is used therapeutically to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia, as well as male baldness, by decreasing 5alpha-reductase activity."

I don't know if finasteride is still banned in the NBA though.