23 People hospitalized after chewing poisonous Khat in Jigjiga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this stops ppl from buying this zero benefit useless drug
most people in Somalia are uselesses and this useless drug makes them feel like they are on top of the world.
Personally I wish the government had control of things so that they would ban it from entering into to the country

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
the main reason SNM was created was because the government banned khat, we must ban khat once again and for good.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
how about banning khat
if you ban the supply without killing the demand you simply increase the drugs power, best to go after the demand first. We should start our own Khat industry and ban outsiders and regulate it.

Why would a poor oromo risk his norcatics farming business to poison his regular junkies? :mjlol: somalis are stupid af

Last edited:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
if you ban the supply without killing the demand you simply increase the drugs power, best to go after the demand first. We should start our own Khat industry and ban outsiders and regulate it.

The problem with that is, khat is a water intensive plant, meaning crops of khat will drain water resources, this is critical for a country like Somalia that is suffering from droughts. I think the best idea would be to severely limit the import of khat, down to about 10% and ban the sale of it so only the government can regulate its sale and also ban it in public and workplaces, then wait for about 5 years, then ban it all together. The good thing is that khat is not as addictive as other drugs like heroin, LSD, ecstasy etc. Also, we could teach people about the effects of khat on the economic and social level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts