22 brutal dictators you've never heard of

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Western invesigative journalists in south somalia doing dangerous reporting like that would work for reputable organizations. This is much more likely to be fake names for a fake report. Also you'll notice even the quotes in the article are not identified to a specific person. The entire thing from top to bottom is unattributable. This is not the manner of a reputable investigative journalism, it's not journalism, it's multiple levels of fakery. I could tell by the way is written anyway, it was really shoddy. Some Somali wanted to write a negative article about Somaliland, probably just to detail their own biases or personal suspicions, so they tried to legitimize it by using fake western names. It's embrassing for all somalis that the thing got as far as it did. If there was evidence to tie the sl gov to al shabaab we would have all heard about it by now, from western media, from western polticians, why? because they have zero reason to protect the sl go,v when they are spending so much time trying to defeat al shabaab. In fact it would serve their interest of keeping somalia together if there was that evidence. The fake article made it sound like al shabaab is an armed wing of the sl gov, it's tooo ridiculous.
shes a conspiracy theory nut- she claims other sources but doesnt provide them + says some cryptic shit like dahabshiil has it on their website
There's been a quite a few from up North and Dahabshiil has been advertising on their website for years. They're not the backbone of the organization but they're a part of it.
:faysalwtf::what1:

afrosomali

u been drinking the waagacusub koolaid- come with facts nd not conspiracy theories nd stop being such a bitter regionalist

Hubble

VIP
I just told you a fact you. Am I allowed to share the site so you see for yourself? After I show you lets go back to ignoring each other I'll even use the feature.

Hubble

VIP
Something called golis not many other ads. Its called somalimemo I can't visit it right now its blocked where I am as a terrorist site.

afrosomali

Something called golis not many other ads. Its called somalimemo I can't visit it right now its blocked where I am as a terrorist site.
lmao golis is a huge telecom business does that mean puntland is funding al shabaab too

golis telecom is somali telecom company from bosaso. It sounds like that website generate ads in the same way other somali websites do. They all have the same kind of ads.

Hubble

VIP
Technically they are funding terror and the ads aren't generated by a computer they're placed there knowingly ;)

Hubble

VIP
You two should avoid working in law enforcement :Sutehja: People have been imprisoned for far less. Golis is guilty and so is dahabshiil.

Even if this was true, it wouldn't be evidence of what people are accusing them of. So they generate ads on somali websites, even the websites with ties to alshabaab. :zhqjlmx: It's not on the same level, not even nearly. The evidence has to be stronger than that and you know it. Also why, if they were trying to hide their deep relationship with al shabaab, would they say 'please put our advertisment there on the website'. The ad is probably the same as every dahabshiil or golis ad all over somali media, it's not special and is not even nearly of either being in bed with alshabaab. There might be evidence out there, but this ad thing isn't it.

afrosomali

Even if this was true, it wouldn't be evidence of what people are accusing them of. So they generate ads on somali websites, even the websites with ties to alshabaab. :zhqjlmx: It's not on the same level, not even nearly. The evidence has to be stronger than that and you know it. Also why, if they were trying to hide their deep relationship with al shabaab, would they say 'please put our advertisment there on the website'. The ad is probably the same as every dahabshiil or golis ad all over somali media, it's not special and is not even nearly of either being in bed with alshabaab. There might be evidence out there, but this ad thing isn't it.
like i said conspiracy theory nut but if i call her out im an ignorant creep

she went from "reports" to an ad along with other somali companies on a website

Hubble

VIP
They're openly funding their propaganda. I don't why you're cheerleading and avoiding common sense. They pay to put their ads on terrorist sites, that's funding terror.

like i said conspiracy theory nut but if i call her out im an ignorant creep

she went from "reports" to an ad along with other somali companies on a website

There are probably a bunch of conspiracies in somali politics, but there has to be evidence. Just saying things without evidence or exaggerating things is really dangerous, it annoys me when people do it.

Hubble

VIP
How is that exaggeration or a conspiracy its in front of your two eyes but you're twisting your sense of justice to fit your viewpoint. Fact of the matter is if Samsung was advertising on there there would be shock and an investigation. Somali companies just get let off the hook and we wonder why the country remains lawless.

How is that exaggeration or a conspiracy its in front of your two eyes but you're twisting your sense of justice to fit your viewpoint. Fact of the matter is if Samsung was advertising on there there would be shock and an investigation. Somali companies just get let off the hook and we wonder why the country remains lawless.

I don't know how the ads are generated. My point is, that is small in comparison to what the actual allegations are. If you are saying this is evidence of funding terror because they are stupid enough to advertise on their website, your right. But that's not the allegation. The allegations are greater than that, and this doesn't fit the bill as evidence.

waraabe

Your superior
The SNA didn't have to bomb. All over Africa there's separatists and other anti government armies but they fight them in the bush,city, town wherever without air raids. It was cowardly and it showed they didn't care about loss of lives just loss of power.

Please read on history. SNM weren't separatists, they were fighting against the nepotism of afwayne. He was giving isaaq lands to Ogaden refugees, that is of course not a problem but he didn't give them an inch of darod land. taxes collected from the north were taken to the south with nothing coming the other way. All gov positions were his clansmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts