21st century Somali parties: Bleached diana faces, see-through diraacs and auto-tune

Status
Not open for further replies.
:gucciwhat: her shirt is the same color as her face.:what:
Those diana abusing chicks look horrendous, so much so that I didn't even notice the girl that has her naaso hanging.

Bohol

VIP
:gucciwhat: her shirt is the same color as her face.:what:
Those diana abusing chicks look horrendous, so much so that I didn't even notice the girl that has her naaso hanging.

The diana abusing halimos are 10 shades lighter than their farah counterparts in the video to the point they look like different races kk.

The diana abusing halimos are 10 shades lighter than their farah counterparts in the video to the point they look like different races kk.
It's not the natural light skin we see around sxb, this is pure foolxumo.
it looks like they are clowns up on that stage.

This is natural light skin xalimo
tumblr_mr2h6qdEXY1qiomrko3_r2_1280.jpg

notice she doesn't look like someone buried her head in a bucket of clown make up.

Bohol

VIP

notice she doesn't look like someone buried her head in a bucket of clown make up.

Indeed anyone can see the difference between natural and fake.

Aakh too much makeup.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
:nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:
That's not lightskin, that's Pennywise from IT, do these lot have friends?
Who lets their loved ones go out like this?
Bleaching is a disease fam, I'm done.
im-done-gif-15.gif

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

whats her name:whew:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Aren't they embarrassed? How does your arm and face look different races? There's no glow on their face. They literally stripped off the natural glow Somalis have. She looks like she applied baby powder as a foundation.

P.s

Why are all the Somali males in Africa so damn feminine? I sometimes think I'm watching a gay event when I see these videos. Wtf happened to them?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Xalimo fobs abuse Diana more than any African women. I knew a light skin half arab/half somali lady who used to bleach her face every day just cause her friends were also doing it. her face developed stretched marks and became hairy because the shit thins the skin. abusing diana is the norm with every xalimo back home.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Why are all the Somali males in Africa so damn feminine? I sometimes think I'm watching a gay event when I see these videos. Wtf happened to them?
Because Somali music are more feminine. I'm a fob who never developed a taste for Somali music because of that.
I always cringe seeing grown ass men dacing like naago to Somali music. so cringy wallahi

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
P.s

Gossiping and teadrinking coupled with dislike for physical activity does that to you

:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending