21 savage released! Blm

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got released wow, in the trump era aswell, it goes to show money walks and bullshit talks in America, down here in Europe they could give a rat's ass even Oprah Winfrey who is a billionaire and a wildly famous person got denied to be served in a shop in Europe due to racism, she is not the only one a few rich African Americans got refused to get served in European places.

I heard there are a lot of liberals moving there for the living expenses...it will take about a decade or so to flip it.

So basically avoid visiting that place for the foreseeable future, so if a black Somali like me ever felt like going down there and going to a regular bar to drink some beers and shoot the shit with the locals, i would end up with missing teeth broken knuckles and a murder charge is that what you are saying? @Emily

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So basically avoid visiting that place for the foreseeable future, so if a black Somali like me ever felt like going down there and going to a regular bar to drink some beers and shoot the shit with the locals, i would end up with missing teeth broken knuckles and a murder charge is that what you are saying? @Emily

Lol Texas is the place to be if you love beer, it is cheap. Texan men love beer and BBQ. The racists live in rural areas. The cities are safe plus there are plenty of successful black people there.

Last edited:
Lol Texas is the place to be if you love beer, it is cheap. Texan men love beer and BBQ. The racists live in rural areas. The cities are safe plus there are plenty successful black people there.

You got me worried for a second there, by the way don't mind me i got some flash backs there for a second
dg.gif

Sounds like a great place they love beer+barbeques my kind of place plus Jensen Ackles lives there too one of my favourite actors, ooh yeah i almost forgot what are the women like down there ? :lolbron:

Damn i need to move to America ASAP!

I hope you are in a welcoming mood for my kind of heartfull crazy once i touch down there @Emily :icon mrgreen:

Juice and menace to society are always on BET Atlanta is a beautiful city but the ugly dowlows ruined it

This girl from Chicago went to school there and contracted the disease
They should make it mandatory for all men with a history behind bars to test for HIV. This shit is disgusting.:damedamn:

Niggas need to stop being gay dude. Haven't they heard of condoms? :jaynerd:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You got me worried for a second there, by the way don't mind me i got some flash backs there for a second View attachment 65575

Sounds like a great place they love beer+barbeques my kind of place plus Jensen Ackles lives there too one of my favourite actors, ooh yeah i almost forgot what are the women like down there ? :lolbron:

Damn i need to move to America ASAP!

I hope you are in a welcoming mood for my kind of heartfull crazy once i touch down there @Emily :icon mrgreen:

People from Texas are very good looking, the hottest ones are the mixed ones. White+Latino +Black=Drop dead gorgeous.
Haha let me know when you coming to Washington.

Gambar

VIP
He is only out on bond pending a hearing he could still be deported. The same thing has happened to many Somali born kids who committed crimes. At least he will be deported to the UK not Somalia.

Tukraq

VIP
He is only out on bond pending a hearing he could still be deported. The same thing has happened to many Somali born kids who committed crimes. At least he will be deported to the UK not Somalia.
America doesn’t deport to Somalia

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Millionaire rapper hired a well known lawyer for him.. he will be fine

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Honestly American South gets a bad rep because of history but I love traveling through that part of the country, the culture is very similar to African culture in terms of welcoming atmosphere, great conversation with strangers, people always inviting you to eat both black and white, it's called southern hospitality and it's so positive :)

As far as 21, his a multi millionaire artist with deep connections (record labels with top lawyers), he is not going any where. America still is a capitalist nation and money talks. :)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Honestly American South gets a bad rep because of history but I love traveling through that part of the country, the culture is very similar to African culture in terms of welcoming atmosphere, great conversation with strangers, people always inviting you to eat both black and white, it's called southern hospitality and it's so positive :)

As far as 21, his a multi millionaire artist with deep connections (record labels with top lawyers), he is not going any where. America still is a capitalist nation and money talks. :)
I agree southerners are very welcoming people although their ignorance annoys me. I will go to Texas just to eat at Lulu’s bakery cafe

920x920.jpg

cinnamon-roll.jpg

Dang everything is big in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts