21 savage released! Blm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Uk is a third world country, I wouldn’t want to be deported their either when I’m making millys in atlanta the club capital of the world

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The guy has done all the dirt he claimed he did in Atlanta. He got the juice, so who are we to say otherwise?:manny:

I mean, shit, people accepted Rick Ross Kayfabe.
He got the juice aka std, Atlanta has the highest hiv rate in America. Too many so called straight guys sleeping with niggas realeased from prison. Nasty ass downlows

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lool at thinking blm played part. He has 2 american kids. They were never gonna send him anywhere
Yes blm saved him
He is not a citizen and his visa expired, he can get deported anytime, it doesn’t matter if his babies are American.

Tukraq

VIP
He is fake tho. I dont listen to music anyways. But i would assume they seem as a fake gangster from Uk
He moved at 7 (like 2nd grade) and is 24 so he probably doesn’t remember the uk plus he has a skreet Atlanta accent, he’s also a real gangster who has done several crimes including killing a guy with his own gun who was trying to kill him:faysalwtf: his brother didn’t have the same luck and was murderd that day:ileycry:
images

Yes blm saved him
He is not a citizen and his visa expired, he can get deported anytime, it doesn’t matter if his babies are American.
You really trying to sell us blm has influence? And if they did the fact they went so hard for a rapper shows black people have their priorities messed up.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You really trying to sell us blm has influence? And if they did the fact they went so hard for a rapper shows black people have their priorities messed up.

Black people stand up for their people all the damn time. This poor guy got saved.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He moved at 7 (like 2nd grade) and is 24 so he probably doesn’t remember the uk plus he has a skreet Atlanta accent, he’s also a real gangster who has done several crimes including killing a guy with his own gun who was trying to kill him:faysalwtf: his brother didn’t have the same luck and was murderd that day:ileycry:
He actually moved here at 14

He got the juice aka std, Atlanta has the highest hiv rate in America. Too many so called straight guys sleeping with niggas realeased from prison. Nasty ass downlows
Haven't you seen the movie Juice? "Juice" means Respect and credibility on the street.

I've heard Atlanta is super gay. Reminds me of this scene from Atlanta. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending