Kisame

Plotting world domination
Hard to believe the Chinese Virus-19 plandemic and it's associated ills began around this time 3 years ago. Time flies. The 2020s is so far the worst time in modern history. Here's to a better 2024 G*d willing.
#stopasianhate

First you beefing with indians.

Now you calling covid the Chinese virus like those white Republicans.

The globalist agenda must be smashed. The virus was their first test. People are waking up.
A second pandemic might happen Biden himself also said it. I have heard that the original plan was to release COVID 16/17/18. George Soros and Klaus Schwab need to be stopped.

Start taking steroids and hop on carnivore diet. I think the issue is world test levels have been damaged by pfa and plastics I need to level it out and somehow convince my doctor to give me the steroids.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Come to Alberta, gas prices are so cheap 1$/l

I may have to. I hear all about your new Premier who is standing up to Trudeau and ignoring unjust federal laws such as his climate related ones through the Alberta Sovereignty Act. But I heard you guys have also been infested with Indians too? Is that true? If so, the advantages aren't that appealing to move.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Prices seem to be decreasing at the big box and grocery chains. But yes, it's cooling elsewhere except for maybe car dealerships. How about America?

Excatly the same huuno. Although the car dealerships we need more help. But something tells me 2024 will be better for cars and groceries.

I choose to believe Jordan P who says we are entering the era of abundance due to AI.

Am thinking i will be living in a luxury retirement home where i go to CruiseShip every month

Celery

Vasodilator
Made over a million dollars by questionable means in 23. I’ll spend half of 24 laundering it and the other half I’ll be in Africa.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May God give you the strength dealing with them. It's not easy.

Excatly the same huuno. Although the car dealerships we need more help. But something tells me 2024 will be better for cars and groceries.

I choose to believe Jordan P who says we are entering the era of abundance due to AI.

Am thinking i will be living in a luxury retirement home where i go to CruiseShip every month

Car prices will go down. Interest rates are too high at the moment. No one will finance at current rates.

You won't retire in your kid's place?

Trending