2022 in Somaliland politics

By December 2022 two things are expected to end
1. The first term of current President Musa Bihi expires
2. The 10 year licence of the current three political parties to exist expires

I don't want the current president to extend his term and he should hold the presidential election on time but I would be cool if the 3 current parties to be permanent so that we avoid new parties. Creating new parties might bring about zero sum tribalism

@Wir @Gucci Bucket Hat @Gucci mane @mr steal your naag @Gacanka Cadmeed @Helios

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
By December 2022 two things are expected to end
1. The first term of current President Musa Bihi expires
2. The 10 year licence of the current three political parties to exist expires

I don't want the current president to extend his term and he should hold the presidential election on time but I would be cool if the 3 current parties to be permanent so that we avoid new parties. Creating new parties might bring about zero sum tribalism

@Wir @Gucci Bucket Hat @Gucci mane @mr steal your naag @Gacanka Cadmeed @Helios
Yeah deff i agree. 1 thing SL should do is ban clan parties if its not banned yet. Because that shit could bite back in the future.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Agreed I’m hoping bixi doesn’t do an extension but I have a feeling he will :francis: . Also when new opening parties happen it’s just not sub clans making their own we need mix ones based on ideology.

I'm telling you guys if new organisations are allowed to apply to be a recognised political party you're gonna see every reer hebel and their camel set up their own party, leaving many niggas disappointed

The only positive that I can believe may happen is the end of UCID existence :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts