2021 Somalia election official Somalispot (POLL)

Who would you vote for?

• Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed (farmaajo)

Votes: 44 55.7%
  • Hassan Ali Khaire

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Hassan Sheikh Mohamud

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Sharif Sheikh Ahmed

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Abdiweil ali Gaas

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Someone else. name the candidate

Votes: 12 15.2%

• Total voters
I don’t know why he isn’t in the poll but his name Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke. Very good candidate I advise everyone to vote for him.
He's been dead for over half a century

giphy.gif

GemState

36/21
VIP
Abdurahman Odowaa,

Young, non diaspora, worked as a minister and a rector in a university, and is one of the few Somali politicians that actively helps develop the constituency they represent.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Abdurahman Odowaa,

Young, non diaspora, worked as a minister and a rector in a university, and is one of the few Somali politicians that actively helps develop the constituency they represent.

Odowaa would be great in a 1M1V, he needs to build a base, continue to build a CV of philanthropy. I voted Kheyre but i don't mind AAW or Geelle

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Wallahi absolutely no one. The lack of promising people in this election is astonishing. My best bet would be khayre or honestly speaking as much as this hurts to say, suck it up and give farmajo another term. I genuinely don’t see any other option. Or I could decide to move qabilist instead and go for shariif out of agoonyarnimo :mjdontkno:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Wallahi absolutely no one. The lack of promising people in this election is astonishing. My best bet would be khayre or honestly speaking as much as this hurts to say, suck it up and give farmajo another term. I genuinely don’t see any other option. Or I could decide to move qabilist instead and go for shariif out of agoonyarnimo :mjdontkno:
:pachah1: Farmaajo is bad

Trending

Latest posts