2020 is predicted to be the WORST WINTER in History!

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
"

The calendar might still read early September but the snow and cold temperatures look and feel more like early November.

As many as 15 inches of snow fell over parts of western South Dakota overnight Monday into Tuesday, with heavy snow expected to continue through the day.

"

Add covid to that as well people are not taking it as serious anymore.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
the experience makes us the best at driving. yall can never compare to us :rejoice: :lawd: the winters here are terrible, more traffic, hard to drive over snow. beat that reer canada
Imagine living on a hill and the snow turns to ice :dead1: Fam nothing can save you

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Thats America huuno! People who drive Mercedes sleep on mattress on the floor

Eedo, it is a sad state of affairs when grown men rather live like romanian gypsies in order to be able to show off a Mercedes or bmw to people that don't care about them and that wont accept them as equals. Who are they trying to fool, we know they have huge loans on their cars that they work all available shifts to be able to pay off.

I have seen it before. Its the pseudo macho balkanite syndrome that works his ass off during the whole year just to be able to flex with that mercedes or bmw during the summer vacation in the Balkans. He either loans for the car or rents it . To show them back home how he "made it" and is someone now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo, it is a sad state of affairs when grown men rather live like romanian gypsies in order to be able to show off a Mercedes or bmw to people that don't care about them and that wont accept them as equals. Who are they trying to fool, we know they have huge loans on their cars that they work all available shifts to be able to pay off.

I have seen it before. Its the pseudo macho balkanite that works his ass off during the whole year just to be able to flex with that mercedes or bmw during the summer vacation in the Balkans. He either loans for the car or rents it . To show them back home how he "made it" and is someone now.

it human nature. Show off before Necessity. Like the Great Luis the 14th, amazing accomplishment, great palaces, great silk gowns imported from foreign china yet no home toilet plumbing. He used to squat, poop in a pot, and a high ranking lord will pick up poop every day.

I have seen it before. Its the pseudo macho balkanite syndrome that works his ass off during the whole year just to be able to flex with that mercedes or bmw during the summer vacation in the Balkans. He either loans for the car or rents it . To show them back home how he "made it" and is someone now.

You sound jealous. Plus, all things considered in the world, many sleep on the floor or on something closer to the ground by design. Who are you folks to force your way of sleep on others?

I honestly find pleasure in being me without imitating others or copying others. I rarely ask others for consultation on matters of choice and of personal nature. I make the decisions for myself in all spheres of my life as an adult. I am too proud to ask anyone else what I should do with my life-style.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You sound jealous. Plus, all things considered in the world, many sleep on the floor or on something closer to the ground by design. Who are you folks to force your way of sleep on others?

I honestly find pleasure in being me without imitating others or copying others. I rarely ask others for consultation on matters of choice and of personal nature. I make the decisions for myself in all spheres of my life as an adult. I am too proud to ask anyone else what I should do with my life-style.

But your situation is different huuno. U have a secret to hide.
1599679476614.png

it human nature. Show off before Necessity. Like the Great Luis the 14th, amazing accomplishment, great palaces, great silk gowns imported from foreign china yet no home toilet plumbing. He used to squat, poop in a pot, and a high ranking lord will pick up poop every day.

The technology to build advanced toilets weren't available in Europe back then. Romans had it worse despite being dominant in many continents. In general, Europeans aren't good with hygien to this day despite the glossy toilets and running water 24/7. they have affinity for stench.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The technology to build advanced toilets weren't available in Europe back then. Romans had it worse despite being dominant in many continents. In general, Europeans aren't good with hygien to this day despite the glossy toilets and running water 24/7. they have affinity for stench.

The Romans are great invention call the acquaducs, it worked well. Its like the modern toilet, but public, in the sauna. They will sit on concrete and poop away while the acqua water system flashes the poor out a long pipe drainage

The Romans are great invention call the acquaducs, it worked well. Its like the modern toilet, but public, in the sauna. They will sit on concrete and poop away while the acqua water system flashes the poor out a long pipe drainage

Hence, bad hygiene being cultural for Europeans. Technology and running water didn't change their habit.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hence, bad hygiene being cultural for Europeans. Technology and running water didn't change their habit.

I think they are alergic to water! lol in 18th century, they would shower once a month because they believed water give u colds and flus lol

today in modern times they use paper toilet. I guess u r right, nothing has changed lol

But at least they invented deodorant! God can u imagine without this invention? How did medieval people survive body odors???

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts