2020 is predicted to be the WORST WINTER in History!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"

The calendar might still read early September but the snow and cold temperatures look and feel more like early November.

As many as 15 inches of snow fell over parts of western South Dakota overnight Monday into Tuesday, with heavy snow expected to continue through the day.

"

Basra, I am in MN and I haven't seen the dire prediction you are peddling. Alas it was a little chilly this morning, something my brand new 2020 Toyota automatically took care of. Funny I still have no clue how to manually turn the heat on, so I leave it on Auto and the car takes care of it :russ:

I need to read the bundle of books I got with the car sitting next to my Joodari on the floor(I sleep Arab style btw, bye to beds, I don't miss them formiig bs).

Basra, I am in MN and I haven't seen the dire prediction you are peddling. Alas it was a little chilly this morning, something my brand new 2020 Toyota automatically took care of. Funny I still have no clue how to manually turn the heat on, so I leave it on Auto and the car takes care of it :russ:

I need to read the bundle of books I got with the car sitting next to my Joodari on the floor(I sleep Arab style btw, bye to beds, I don't miss them formiig bs).
You’re wierd

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Nayaa walaahi get ready for a horrible horrendous Winter

By the way, go to YOUTUBE and just enter to how to do anything about any brand car. In todays world of Google and Youtube, u have no excuse NOT to know your car in and out. Thank Alighty Godddddddddddddd yaaqeee

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

exactly it wasn't cold and usually the winters are freezing here. today was chilly tho my feet are now frozen :) but i doubt a bad winter is coming

Nayaa walaahi get ready for a horrible horrendous Winter

By the way, go to YOUTUBE and just enter to how to do anything about any brand car. In todays world of Google and Youtube, u have no excuse to know your car in and out. Thank Alighty Godddddddddddddd yaaqeee

I am waryaa Basra, the opposite of Naayaa. The car doesn't have a license plate yet, it is that new. So, I haven't gotten to reading about it. I also have another car, old one, just being lazy. I have used GPS, phone calls and synching my lectronics to it, cause I cared about these, but haven't bothered anything else about it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am waryaa Basra, the opposite of Naayaa. The car doesn't have a license plate yet, it is that new. So, I haven't gotten to reading about it. I also have another car, old one, just being lazy. I have used GPS, phone calls and synching my lectronics to it, cause I cared about these, but haven't bothered anything else about it.

Lets meet for coffee this weekend. :)

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You need four wheel drive that is decent and you are set for winter. That is why Somalis in MN dirve good cars. You need to survive winter so having an old runner can be risky.
the experience makes us the best at driving. yall can never compare to us :rejoice: :lawd: the winters here are terrible, more traffic, hard to drive over snow. beat that reer canada

the experience makes us the best at driving. yall can never compare to us :rejoice: :lawd: the winters here are terrible, more traffic, hard to drive over snow. beat that reer canada

One good reason to never park next to Minnesota Somali female drivers in public parking spots and at the somali Malls. You come back with your car scratched and dented with no information left behind. Even no "sorry" note. For f*ck's sake, these women should learn how to drive first before they ruin people's expensive cars.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Eedo @Basra don't you just love the winter? Long, cold and dark preferably. Reading a book, drinking hot chocolate while the wind torments the windows. The crisp, fresh air.

All I have to say to you eedo is:

tumblr_oemm3uGXR01tgz4rco1_500.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo @Basra don't you just love the winter? Long, cold and dark preferably. Reading a book, drinking hot chocolate while the wind torments the windows. The crisp, fresh air.

All I have to say to you eedo is:

tumblr_oemm3uGXR01tgz4rco1_500.gif

I would luv to cuddle him for compensation

Trending