2019 Somalia Poorer then 1960 Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I just know Somalia life was easier in my dad time. He achieved buying assets, wages were relative to living conditions, he has something from those day. Then bang 91 and on-wards, I don't got damn shit, if I lived in Somalia, my only hope would be 'inherit' his assets and carry from there, not build my own. Somalia is relatively poorer today, absolutely no questions and I support real research if matches the fact of what I actually see with my own eyes.

My only lifeline is I am in the west, but if I wasn't. I wouldn't be any different to those kids you see wasting they're time with living costs rising, job wages not rising, opportunities not available, they have no choice but to 'tahrib' Somalidu, I don't blame the youth. Staying won't change they're situation wallahi because every man needs to achieve an income, house, and assets or else how can he raise a family? living on the streets, come on bruv.

The only peasant class we had was 'farmers' and why discrimination arose, and the reason was they're professions didn't have any relative value in the nation to merge into middle class and buy a property in the city, hence they lived poorly. They still do, they are beggars. Things don't change that quick, but relatively today in comparison to where they used to be, they're doing better, as they're small time traders all over Somalia, which is good growth relative to where they were. Relative growth from where my parents were and where I am, I am declining, I have added nothing to our family portfolio. I am so worried if this continues my kids won't add either, and I start disappearing, while the one I used to consider peasants has small relative growth gains in small trading. He has relatively gone from peasant farmer begging to small trader, that is relative growth, wuu dhaama meeshu shali joggay. Adigu ma dhaantid meeshad 91 ka hor jogtay, relatively your doing worse as Puntlanders.

Waxaa imaadi doono ki aad ka faani jirtay inu ka awood roonaado beri oo dalka kala wareego, ileen wax growth ah ay samayeen carurtina ma jire, decline illa decline bay ku jireen, waxna kuma si dari jirin awoowashooda iyo waxay uu dhaafeen. Ha tashdeen reer puntland ma aha inay malin walbo hawiye iyo isaaq oo qurun mangaab ah dood iyo FKD kula jiran while your dying in economic terms. It's all about number crunching, I support number crunching.

Illahi ha naga saara b22nimadu oo inkaar alle ay haysto B22NTA SADE, let's never adopt this clan's mindset, naga FOGEEYA b22ntu, they bring down cultures, that's why australians had to eliminate b22n culture in australia, superior cultures have to eliminate primitive cultures or they can swallow you into backwardness ma garatay. We must deal with all b22n mentalities and cultural traits in the nation. The MASTER of b22n is SADE

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The goal should be our citizens have bare minimum in life. Then it's about percentage of the population. What are the bare minimum needs defining.

1. Food
2. Water
3. Assets

How many fall into that class? we want to achieve 100% ratio of our citizens to fall into that? That is the goal in life, that poverty is less, not how 'rich' your top class is. The competition in economies is who has ensured everyone has the 'bare' essentials in they're society. The top class will always be there in all societies, it's the lower class that people compete on and who is relatively doing better off. Technically speaking if the lower class rise, the top class rise also as the consumers are richer, the top class gets richer. It all depends on the 'lower class' being empowered. To what extent u want to empower them without disturbing the class system is another question all together.

We can go back and forth all day on stats and this, lakin wax indhaha tabanayso hadi aanan bananka lagu aqrin, no-one really cares about numbers. Mathamatics is a representation of physical reality, u need to show how it correlates to physical outside world and if you can't, it's not really maths anyways.

No political solution means no economic one.

It's simply really, sort out the mess that is our political system then our economic woes can be fixed.

If no solution to our political problems then no solution to our economic ones.

Trending