2018 will be a crypto/Bitcoin BEAR market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
For any of you tards holding cryptos, sell, divest, get rid of it. 2018 will be a BEAR market for cryptos. Posting this for the historic record.

#Voodoonomics

Apollo

VIP
Bitcoin will fall to somewhere between 4K and 6K in 2018.

gaPfFAs.gif

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Good thing about the bitcoins hype is that it forced ordinary people to understand more about the stockmarket. Which is something (((they))) all long wanted.

Apollo

VIP
Good thing about the bitcoins hype is that it forced ordinary people to understand more about the stockmarket. Which is something (((they))) all long wanted.

It's mostly retarded millennials buying this dumb crap. They will be shafted in 2018. The pros are shorting cryptos.

PanSomali

I'm a legend
I spent my hagbad on a bitcoin when it was like 1000 dollars for one my money has multiplied by a lot :hillarybiz:

Once I reach 10k I'm cashing it out :gaasdrink:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
@Amun check out the price of bitcoin in July to see a real crash.

Bitcoin is not done yet, but everyone can see that it won't last. You have to understand that Bitcoin was the first of it's kind - more or less the prototype. The more scalable, more efficient and faster altcoins that have real utility value will replace it.

Apollo

VIP
@Amun check out the price of bitcoin in July to see a real crash.

Bitcoin is not done yet, but everyone can see that it won't last. You have to understand that Bitcoin was the first of it's kind - more or less the prototype. The more scalable, more efficient and faster altcoins that have real utility value will replace it.

A Bear market is very different from a price correction. Whatever happened mid-year was a price correction, this time it will be a bear market.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
A Bear market is very different from a price correction. Whatever happened mid-year was a price correction, this time it will be a bear market.

People were saying that was a bear market and it was the end of BTC. Watch the bulls come in clutch in a few days time. The bounce will be a joy to behold. :rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
People were saying that was a bear market and it was the end of BTC. Watch the bulls come in clutch in a few days time. The bounce will be a joy to behold. :rejoice:

In 2016 there was a halving of new coins, that was the main stimulus for the price increase, there won't be a new halving for a long time. It's dumb to put your money in it now, look for other investments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts