2018 will be a crypto/Bitcoin BEAR market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Amun, you asked for my opinion and I gave it. XRP will be #1 in terms of marketcap. Just be patient; you'll be proven wrong in due time.

XRP (Ripple) will be declared an illegal security by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

:siilaanyolaugh:

BTC is completely decentralized. Grown organically and not as scammy as XRP (run by a company - very centralized).

dr.leorio

death\emitter
XRP (Ripple) will be declared an illegal security by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

:siilaanyolaugh:

BTC is completely decentralized. Grown organically and not as scammy as XRP.

Instead of going back and forth about this let's have a friendly wager:

If by February XRP is not #1 I will delete my Somalispot account and leave for good but if I'm proven right (which I will be) you'll have to give up your moderation rights and delete your account.

What do you say? Do you have the guts?

Apollo

VIP
Instead of going back and forth about this let's have a friendly wager:

If by February XRP is not #1 I will delete my Somalispot account and leave for good but if I'm proven right (which I will be) you'll have to give up your moderation rights and delete your account.

What do you say? Do you have the guts?

You can trade bitcoin on the New York Stock Exchange. It is completely legit and established.

XRP can be deemed an illegal unregistered security any day.

XRP will never ever be #1. If it does so for more than one month (not a flash crash, sustained) I will give you one bitcoin. ;)

dr.leorio

death\emitter
You can trade bitcoin on the New York Stock Exchange. It is completely legit.

XRP can be deemed an illegal security any day.

XRP will never ever be #1. If it does so for more than 1 week (not a flash crash, sustained) I will give you one bitcoin. ;)

I'll take that as a no then.

Unfortuantely the NYSE delayed the opening of their crypto exchange called Bakkt til January.

XRP is not a security btw. Only ICOs are. That will lead to the inevitable crash of 99% of these coins. Once tether coin is gone and the SEC is clear about crypto regulation (which will happen after the g20 summit) XRP will rise to be #1.

Apollo

VIP
I'll take that as a no then.

Unfortuantely the NYSE delayed the opening of their crypto exchange called Bakkt til January.

XRP is not a security btw. Only ICOs are. That will lead to the inevitable crash of 99% of these coins. Once tether coin is gone and the SEC is clear about crypto regulation (which will happen after the g20 summit) XRP will rise to be #1.

BTC futures contracts are available on legitimate traditional brokerages.

Keep that hopium.

Why are you so anti-bitcoin? Do you prefer centralization over decentralization? You might as well just stick to shitty fiat if you do.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
BTC futures contracts are available on legitimate traditional brokerages.

Keep that hopium.

Why are you so anti-bitcoin? Do you prefer centralization over decentralization? You might as well just stick to shitty fiat if you do.

Lol I never said i was anti-bitcoin. In fact I believe it's not going anywhere (as I stated above) and will eventually come back in price. But it will not hold the #1 spot forever. First mover advantage is nice but remember how Myspace got destroyed by Facebook? Blockbuster and Netflix? It's the same idea. The superior product always wins.

We've already had this discussion Mr.Amun. XRP is not centralized. Google is free y'know.

So what will you do once XRP moons but you never had the chance to get in because of your ignorance?

Apollo

VIP
Lol I never said i was anti-bitcoin. In fact I believe it's not going anywhere (as I stated above) and will eventually come back in price. But it will not hold the #1 spot forever. First mover advantage is nice but remember how Myspace got destroyed by Facebook? Blockbuster and Netflix? It's the same idea. The superior product always wins.

We've already had this discussion Mr.Amun. XRP is not centralized. Google is free y'know.

So what will you do once XRP moons but you never had the chance to get in because of your ignorance?

If anything is to replace BTC: it will be Ethereum

OR

Something new. Definitely not XRP.

Apollo

VIP
Low 3000s.. :wow1:

Jesus Christ. :damn:

Bitcoin will fall to somewhere between 4K and 6K in 2018.

gaPfFAs.gif

I was too optimistic..:siilaanyolaugh:

But this was posted in the 10,000s.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The next bull run will start Q1 of 2019 although I get the feeling something might happen this month.

My current holdings:
XRP (90%)
DENT
CSC
HOLO
MANA

4th industrial revolution = blockchain
If you think last year had amazing gains just wait til the next bull run.
You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Apollo

VIP
The next bull run will start Q1 of 2019 although I get the feeling something might happen this month.

My current holdings:
XRP (90%)
DENT
CSC
HOLO
MANA

4th industrial revolution = blockchain
If you think last year had amazing gains just wait til the next bull run.
You ain't seen nothin' yet.

2018 was like 2014.
2019 will be like 2015.

Sideways, only those who catch the lows will win. Regular buyers won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts