2018 will be a crypto/Bitcoin BEAR market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Been out for like 6 months.

No interest in investing in any more cryptocurrency ever.

You are going to miss out on the next bull market..

I think there is one more massive bull market on the cards. Probably somewhere in 2020.

You are going to miss out on the next bull market..

I think there is one more massive bull market on the cards. Probably somewhere in 2020.

f*ck that, i started to get obsessed, checking the value of my wallet every hour and every hour without fail being dissapointed at not making money.

Shit had me craving the same returns as last year.

Apollo

VIP
f*ck that, i started to get obsessed, checking the value of my wallet every hour and every hour without fail being dissapointed at not making money.

Look up the ''golden cross''.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/g/goldencross.asp

When this thing forms that pattern on the weekly time frame it might skyrocket again. You only have to check the chart once a week. Easy trading.

That together with a few other tools should help you find the end of the bear market.

Bohol

VIP
Cryptos are in a cyclical bear market. You guys should not HODL cryptos during a bear market. It is one of the dumbest things you can do. This is why I posted and bumped this thread to warn you folks.

Bitcoin is the king of cryptos. The rest follow whatever it does. Wait for bitcoin to bottom out before buying shitcoins.

It is too late to sell now (since everything is nearly at the bottom) and no point selling at a loss unless you believe the market won't recover. The better advise would be buy low sell high.

Apollo

VIP
Spotting the bubble was easy, but at what price will it stop dropping and reverse? Have your say!

@Bohol @AliUK @dr.leorio @Hybrid @Yaquub and other crypto enthusiasts. Since bitcoin is the market leader of cryptos it is important to know when its bear market will end for the others to flourish (for the Ripple, Ethereum, Altcoin fanboys).

The key is not to tilt. Always have a cool head and don't let one winning change your behavior and influence the next move.

50 cent put his last album that didn't sell much in bitcoin and got 8 million usd in return. But i heard bitcoin is not going to be sustainable in the long run.

It is too late to sell now (since everything is nearly at the bottom) and no point selling at a loss unless you believe the market won't recover. The better advise would be buy low sell high.

Buy low and sell high is actually a legitimate investment practice.

Apollo

VIP
@Bohol

What do you think of this guy?

He claims to be Satoshi and says that bitcoin (version BTC with segwit) will die in 2019.

Nobody believes him though..

Apollo

VIP
He is a impostor.

Yep, most likely.

However, what seems worrisome is that the hash war he started in mid-November coincides with the price drops. Also, he fits the academic background to have created the whole thing. If BTC dies in 2019 we'll know he is Satoshi Nakamato. If it survives, he will be exposed as a fraud.

The key is not to tilt. Always have a cool head and don't let one winning change your behavior and influence the next move.

50 cent put his last album that didn't sell much in bitcoin and got 8 million usd in return. But i heard bitcoin is not going to be sustainable in the long run.

Buy low and sell high is actually a legitimate investment practice.

50 cent admitted to lying about that. He had a company convert the bitcoin into dollars after people bought the album which was like 4 years ago so he would have received 6 figures instead of 7.

50 cent admitted to lying about that. He had a company convert the bitcoin into dollars after people bought the album which was like 4 years ago so he would have received 6 figures instead of 7.
I did not know that. That guy is a troll, through and through.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
No one should invest in bit coins or even paper money.
Try get as much coins or something actual worth something or else your a slave to the system and reliant on them.
Look around no wonder banks are he biggest buildings across the world.

Apollo

VIP
No one should invest in bit coins or even paper money.
Try get as much coins or something actual worth something or else your a slave to the system and reliant on them.
Look around no wonder banks are he biggest buildings across the world.

Cryptos outperform the stock market every couple of years. People have been laughing at it for years yet it keeps busting out new highs.

It's time to take it more seriously. It's here to stay.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Bitcoin dies when the miners no longer find it profitable to continue. Right now they're running at a loss. I give BTC 2 more months max before mass shut down of miners. But if I were to guess then 1-2k is the bottom.

However longterm I don't see bitcoin going anywhere. It will eventually get back on its feet and be a solid #2 for XRPs #1 spot.

Apollo

VIP
Bitcoin dies when the miners no longer find it profitable to continue. Right now they're running at a loss. I give BTC 2 more months max before mass shut down of miners. But if I were to guess then 1-2k is the bottom.

However longterm I don't see bitcoin going anywhere. It will eventually get back on its feet and be a solid #2 for XRPs #1 spot.

Dude, stop the Ripple shilling. It's becoming a joke. You realize that Ripple came after Bitcoin? Make serious predictions.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Dude, stop the Ripple shilling. It's becoming a joke. You realize that Ripple came after Bitcoin? Make serious predictions.

Amun, you asked for my opinion and I gave it. XRP will be #1 in terms of marketcap. Just be patient; you'll be proven wrong in due time.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Cryptos outperform the stock market every couple of years. People have been laughing at it for years yet it keeps busting out new highs.

It's time to take it more seriously. It's here to stay.
I know it's here to stay I believe it will get more popular and that everyone person will use it but I don't think something that the government can make worthless in a second we should trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts