2018 will be a crypto/Bitcoin BEAR market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Yh I remember .

It was overhyped bound to happen.

I did short it for a little bit, but not for long enough to make big bucks.

PS. I think crypto will eventually make one more upswing after this long bear market. The bottom is unknown.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." - Warren Buffett

renderTimingPixel.png

You only lose money if you sell. HODL.

BankaTuyo

حيران
What does this mean for other Blockchain technology applications? are we decades away from fully understanding, implementing and utilizing this technology in a proper way?

Apollo

VIP
I'm not a trader but an investor. You will eat your words when Ripple becomes bigger than Apple and Amazon. Remember this moment.

I am not anti-crypto.

I am anti-premines & anti-centralized ones. Ripple is the absolute worst crypto and its market cap is completely false and misleading.

Most of the crypto community is against Ripple.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I am not anti-crypto.

I am anti-premines & anti-centralized ones. Ripple is the absolute worst crypto and its market cap is completely false and misleading.

Most of the crypto community is against Ripple.

Horta if you knew anything about XRP you would know that its more decentralized then BTC.

https://ethereumworldnews.com/ripple-cto-xrp-more-decentralized-than-bitcoin-btc-and-ethereum-eth/

And listen man I dont give 2 peanuts what the "community" thinks. I'm in the business of making money. And if that means riding the waves of this "banksters coin" then I'll gladly do it. Don't be a sheep. Think for yourself for once gaalyahow.

Also I do agree with you that coinmarketcap and livecoinwatch have the current supply totally wrong. Once XRP is utilized by FIs then they will need to reflect the supply correctly and remove the coins that are in wallets or escrowed. That will fix the marketcap issue.

Apollo

VIP
Horta if you knew anything about XRP you would know that its more decentralized then BTC.

https://ethereumworldnews.com/ripple-cto-xrp-more-decentralized-than-bitcoin-btc-and-ethereum-eth/

And listen man I dont give 2 peanuts what the "community" thinks. I'm in the business of making money. And if that means riding the waves of this "banksters coin" then I'll gladly do it. Don't be a sheep. Think for yourself for once gaalyahow.

Also I do agree with you that coinmarketcap and livecoinwatch have the current supply totally wrong. Once XRP is utilized by FIs then they will need to reflect the supply correctly and remove the coins that are in wallets or escrowed. That will fix the marketcap issue.

Clown, you are going to lose all your money with this Ripple scamcoin.

Darwinism at work, survival of the fittest.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Clown, you are going to lose all your money with this Ripple scamcoin.

Darwinism at work, survival of the fittest.

We'll see about that. I'm gonna need you to take the Shahada and renounce your allegiance to the satanist/mason called Darwin when this is all said and done. You won't be a rippillionaire but at least your akhirah will be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending