2018 will be a crypto/Bitcoin BEAR market

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think warren buffet investment philosophy makes sense. But I am not sure if people will know what it really means if you don't understand architecture as they will just copy word for word what he is saying in his philosophy and not understanding the real meaning behind it.

His idea is invest in a company that is operating at least 10 years so u got 5 year track record to review of growth so this eliminates bitcoin and mostly tech stuff, but at the same time check out management of the place and their history which is damn true, I wouldn't trust a 20 year old something that's for sure, I prefer a 50-60 year old that is proven his stripes, plus u gotta look for what differentiates the business your investing into compared to the others in the market.

If your all selling coffee basically, what is that makes you the one their going to drink coffee at which comes down to the management strategies how to minimize operating costs and expand on gaps in the market and eliminate competition thru any tactic possible.

His investment philosophy is pretty spot on but it doesn't understand the full lay out of the architecture and the factors that are involved beyond the market place and geopolitically. Plus I don't agree you should go to the sharemarket of whatever its called with little money which he did apparently buying low cost stocks thinking it was cheap but cheap dont mean u making money, its better buying something more expensive that actually makes money but going to the share market wouldn't be my approach anyways especially with a small capital. If you got a small capital u need to play in small markets to build it up.

Apollo

VIP
I think the market is correcting itself. I invested thousands in useful cryptos that I believe will stay and I'm riding through it for the long term

It's not a correction, it will go much lower than this. I will bump this thread in a few months again and laugh at you.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Just hold it if you invested in good coins. What is the rush, wait a year or 2.
if you look at the history of crypto market, there were similar crashes before and the market recovered from all of them. the worst thing one can do right now is sell his holdings.
this crash just makes it easier for me to pick up more alt coins.

wars

Inhermouth
if you look at the history of crypto market, there were similar crashes before and the market recovered from all of them. the worst thing one can do right now is sell his holdings.
this crash just makes it easier for me to pick up more alt coins.

I sold my bitcoins back when it was 18k and never looked back... I still have the coinbase a app thou but never have I ever went back to Gdax.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I sold my bitcoins back when it was 18k and never looked back... I still have the coinbase a app thou but never have I ever went back to Gdax.
good for you. crypto is undeniably a high-risk market. however, you can minimize your personal risk if you did your research and your money is in good projects.

For any of you tards holding cryptos, sell, divest, get rid of it. 2018 will be a BEAR market for cryptos. Posting this for the historic record.

#Voodoonomics
You never knew, I made my prediction that crypto may crash in the end of this year absolutely due to the demand decreasing. Stick to Gold for the most part.

For any of you tards holding cryptos, sell, divest, get rid of it. 2018 will be a BEAR market for cryptos. Posting this for the historic record.

#Voodoonomics

I feel sorry for thr ones who bought it at its high lol
Its at the stage where its correcting itself and on a bearish movements.
I think it wont go lower then 6k
But still. Best time to buy would be now as i believe soon it will be making a bull run

Apollo

VIP
@Vanguard @Bohol @AliUK @doroafels @Siddhartha

It fell under $6,000 as I predicted nearly a half year ago! TOLD YA.

Bitcoin will fall to somewhere between 4K and 6K in 2018.

gaPfFAs.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I did. :( I am soooooooooooooo pissed off.

PS nice Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts