MONEY TEAM
This nikka also has the best song of the year in march madness:banderas:
That 808 mafia production:banderas:
The last few months This nikka is the only nikka I listened to:banderas:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You're on the bandwagon too?:mjlaugh:

Every nigga starts with small fans but when his shit gets recognition you see all these fuk niggaz jumping on the bandwagon lmao. Same thing with Kevin Gates he's on the come up and most people never used to fuk with him but since he's putting out good shit he got more followers now. I know a homie who never used to listen to Kevin Gates but he's on his shit now like maxa ka galay.:pachah1:

Q

Queen Carawelo

How are you going to cape for another nigga, nigga?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You're on the bandwagon too?:mjlaugh:

Every nigga starts with small fans but when his shit gets recognition you see all these fuk niggaz jumping on the bandwagon lmao. Same thing with Kevin Gates he's on the come up and most people never used to fuk with him but since he's putting out good shit he got more followers now. I know a homie who never used to listen to Kevin Gates but he's on his shit now like maxa ka galay.:pachah1:
Nah nikka I first heard of this nikka back in 2011 when tony montana came out I stop fucking with him for a while because the female music started making:dance:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Bandit you need to stop listening to trap music. That's why cedar kids are punking you, with your bus pass having ass.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bandit you need to stop listening to trap music. That's why cedar kids are punking you, with your bus pass having ass.
Me getting punked:damedamn:As for trap am man that appreciates good beats although repetitive trap music has of good beats:damnmusic:If a song has a producer I like there 90% am gonna like the song:damnmusic:There is no alternative in rap music I fucking hate conscious rap and I can't f*ck with the soft shit drake makes although I like few songs he made:draketf:

Drake is settings records the best musicians of all time couldn't touch, including The King of Pop and the Beattles. I don't think he's going anywhere for a while.​

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Drake is always on top of the latest sounds. He has talent from all over North America on his label so he can steal their sound. He is not going anywhere anytime soon. :drakelaugh:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Papi is still irresistible to me even though he's smashing a gorilla who's stronger than me.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Yoooo I miss that song, racks on racks on racks.

***twerks***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending