200k Somalis died during the dervish wars

Dhulbahante_in_Somaliland.png

Qabiilka_darawiish_map.png

Reer_Daraawiish.png

Dhulbahante is the only clan in Somaliweyne to not sign (surrender to) agreements with Colonial powers, incredible achievement, if they didn't go through the hardships that occurred in those times, Lower Juba today would have belonged to Harti.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
That map above shows you lost a lot
lol that map shows our raiding territory we used to reach all the way to berbera, the dark black line is our territory which is still the same except for few like caynaba which i already explained

Cush

Cushite Arab
Absame lost Hargeisa to the Idoors backed by the British, it's a tactic they employed against Darood in the North, I have no doubt in my mind that DH will be making some amends, InSha'Allah.
It's shocking when you read the sources how they kissed up the the British nacala langaabta they were like servants to them, no wonder they are so odd liars always spreading propaganda

Last edited:
It's my belief Bimaal and other Dir (Surre) were the largest clans in the South and current day DDS before European intervention, their numbers were decimated by the Oromo expansion and further declined when Hawiye joined the Colonial powers against them, amazing how a landheer clan became langaab like that.
When did Hawiye join the colonial powers?
Biimal fought to preserve slavery not for anti colonial reasons. Geledi aided the Italians to crush the Biimal rebellion.

How come Ogaden didn’t lose numbers? We were definitely sidelined and the British did not like us.
:mjhaps:
Bahgeri and makahiil lost the most as they were right close to the hawd where most of the action took place. Bahgeri anline lost 1k men just in one day when their village was surprised by a British and Ethiopian mixed troops. Also the reer isaaq of mz was dealing with xabashi and british but they were ahead of the british in intelligence they could regroup and attack the enemy from behind.
The only reason we were able to make a come back against the british and drive out their dabadhilifs was because of the vast back up lands we had. Clans like mz bahgeri and makahiil were able to go into Cawlyahan lands to regroup and get some wealth to fiancé the new campaign (camels) because there was no xabashi or other colonials in those lands.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Bahgeri and makahiil lost the most as they were right close to the hawd where most of the action took place. Bahgeri anline lost 1k men just in one day when their village was surprised by a British and Ethiopian mixed troops. Also the reer isaaq of mz was dealing with xabashi and british but they were ahead of the british in intelligence they could regroup and attack the enemy from behind.
The only reason we were able to make a come back against the british and drive out their dabadhilifs was because of the vast back up lands we had. Clans like mz bahgeri and makahiil were able to go into Cawlyahan lands to regroup and get some wealth to fiancé the new campaign (camels) because there was no xabashi or other colonials in those lands.
sometime i wish we didn't revolt, Darood would've been big asf bigger then we already are

Biimal fought to preserve slavery not for anti colonial reasons. Geledi aided the Italians to crush the Biimal rebellion.

That Chase guy is funny, claiming Hawiye joined colonials to fight biimaal 🤣 Its obvious hes trying to wash off the colonial coon allegations from his people and put it on others.

There's no clan that didn't join the Colonial powers, well at least eventually. Hawiye were amongst the first to invite Italy to directly administer Mogadishu under the Italian Benadir company.

Italian_Somalia_1900s.png

Cush

Cushite Arab
There's no clan that didn't join the Colonial powers, well at least eventually. Hawiye were amongst the first to invite Italy to directly administer Mogadishu under the Italian Benadir company.

View attachment 291516
Wallah some Abgaal even admitted it he was saying I wish we were still under Italian rule to maintain our power, the donkeys were their slaves and always worked with them

Apegaals don't know SHIT about fighting and the rest of hutu are dhabadilif fuckers who have no care for Somali interests, they'd sell their right ass cheek if they could get an MP

Wallah some Abgaal even admitted it he was saying I wish we were still under Italian rule to maintain our power, the donkeys were their slaves and always worked with them

Apegaals don't know SHIT about fighting and the rest of hutu are dhabadilif fuckers who have no care for Somali interests, they'd sell their right ass cheek if they could get an MP
The first Somalis to fight colonisers were in Cadale (June 1891) and warsheihk (June 1890) @Chase you’re one of the biggest historical revisionist I came across. Also wacdaan cismaan of the Mudulood Hiraab with the lafoole massacre

D57164A5-A92A-4C75-872C-98B0B88394CA.jpeg

4B038F2D-8582-4D78-AC47-D467121AA52E.jpeg

5ABF12DE-E377-4D4E-BF49-B7CC69ED2071.jpeg

Last edited: