2009-2019 FB picture challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
How the hell did he get rid of the cirro?

GUEST_bf91215d-4263-4e93-bd5c-239026c6677a.jpeg

Does he know it's xaaraan? I thought he was in al shabaab before:gucciwhat:
it's xaraam if you only use black color. I think what they do is mix a bit of xina in there so it still looks black but not dark black. Sh. umal and other shaikhs do it too.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
it's xaraam if you only use black color. I think what they do is mix a bit of xina in there so it still looks black but not dark black. Sh. umal and other shaikhs do it too.

Sh Umal most certainly does not use madoobayso. He uses Xinna only.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Google him. There are times he has darker beard. I think black isnt allowed but u can do half and half maybe and the hair will be dark brown. Hina makes hair red.
Black is haram for elder men with age showing in their face is Axmed Madobe a young man:chrisfreshhah:

Ahmed Madoobe the only nigga who got younger over the decade.

Mise it was the rafaad and now the guy is balling? :browtf:

This is a clear cut sign that time travelling exist and the world is infact flat...

2009 Madoobe is from the year 2037...he seen life in kismaayo under Hawiye rule with Mareexaan lackeys ..build a time machine came back infiltrated alshabaab and used them to change to the future..

He is now living in euphoria where puntland ogaden nfd and jubaland are in 1 country ..and Somali land is our protectorate and Hawiye land is a foreign country that in our minds is like 1000 miles away..but in reality they are behind Walls build during ASADs reign in the year 2024 suggested by his wife @Reiko..who is really in command..

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman
Wazz with the low light shades you are throwing at me cuz.....

Son is away ..Harry is out...moussa dembelle is gone Chinese..moussa sissoko has gone to run in the Congo elections under the pretence of an injury...Alderwereld is in the bush waiting to make his move ...Eriksson was seen with a Spanish dictionary...

These are dark days for us...

Have mercy
:wowsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending