200 flights a day each $275=$55k a day =year $20m-year. SL gotta go 2 war 2 get a share of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
just read the income of the airspace that is Somalia.

200 flights go over Somalia and each plane pays $275 a day.

You do the math

It's $20m we're talking about.

@Duke of Bohol we gottta eat too bro. I'm ready to pick up the AK47 to get our cut.

On top of that the ships that pass through our ocean also pay certain money.

All these are abt to be transferred my nigga. :jcoleno:

If we don't go to war with them they'll use this money to buy incredible weapons :ohdamn:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
What dawned on me when I was in Hargeisa was that there are on average 7 to 9 flights a day with each person paying 60usd to enter Hargeisa. Each flight has at least 150 passengers do the maths. The airport makes half a million a week and nearly 3 mill in a month!!. Wtf do they do with all the cash that's enough to build a new world class terminal rather than begging Arab states for cash !!!!!!

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
just read the income of the airspace that is Somalia.

200 flights go over Somalia and each plane pays $275 a day.

You do the math

It's $20m we're talking about.

@Duke of Bohol we gottta eat too bro. I'm ready to pick up the AK47 to get our cut.

On top of that the ships that pass through our ocean also pay certain money.

All these are abt to be transferred my nigga. :jcoleno:

If we don't go to war with them they'll use this money to buy incredible weapons :ohdamn:
:stopit:Transferred to India and Seychelles smh, IC arent serious with somalia getting its shit together

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Also the first thing a foreigner sees when they set foot in a country are the neighborhoods near the airport that's why places near airports look all nice and affluent because those areas give foreginers their first impression on the place.
This is why south Hargeisa should get funds from airport income to develop it @R.Kelly I support the AK-47 struggle this needs to happen

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Also the first thing a foreigner sees when they set foot in a country are the neighborhoods near the airport that's why places near airports look all nice and affluent because those areas give foreginers their first impression on the place.
This is why south Hargeisa should get funds from airport income to develop it @R.Kelly I support the AK-47 struggle this needs to happen

I suspect you to be a fulay, don't be near my trench. Otherwise you can bring panic by screaming when gun fires starts. :bell:

I will have a policy in my unit like Joseph Stalin had in ww2. They initially suffered from soldier cowardnesss but he put a stop to that by stationing a whole battalion behind the fighting soldiers to shoot any retreating soldiers:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:nighaz had no choice

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I suspect you to be a fulay, don't be near my trench. Otherwise you can bring panic by screaming when gun fires starts. :bell:

I will have a policy in my unit like Joseph Stalin had in ww2. They initially suffered from soldier cowardnesss but he put a stop to that by stationing a whole battalion behind the fighting soldiers to shoot any retreating soldiers:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:nighaz had no choice
I guess I'll be stationed behind then :lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I guess I'll be stationed behind then :lolbron:

I would use @waraabe to be a cook for fear of him being a spy. He is susceptible to being a double agent.

Adeer also shoot me on the spot if you hear me talking to a female at night in the war theatre, more than likely I'm being tempted by a southern female to capitulate :faysalwtf:

What dawned on me when I was in Hargeisa was that there are on average 7 to 9 flights a day with each person paying 60usd to enter Hargeisa. Each flight has at least 150 passengers do the maths. The airport makes half a million a week and nearly 3 mill in a month!!. Wtf do they do with all the cash that's enough to build a new world class terminal rather than begging Arab states for cash !!!!!!

It's used to pay the ever so generous salaries of the airport authorities and other top heads of the airport.

Literally peanuts is put back into the development of the airport therefore construction and advancement has suffered because of it.

You see my friend, corruption has been made easy especially with these Officials who know that the country is literally on its knees but refuse to acknowledge and nurture it.

@R.Kelly when are we taking up arms and taking charge of this unacceptable situation?

It's used to pay the ever so generous salaries of the airport authorities and other top heads of the airport.

Literally peanuts is put back into the development of the airport therefore construction and advancement has suffered because of it.

You see my friend, corruption has been made easy especially with these Officials who know that the country is literally on its knees but refuse to acknowledge and nurture it.

@R.Kelly when are we taking up arms and taking charge of this unacceptable situation?

He means going to war with the rest of Somalia lol. Somali guys on this forum are only brave when its against other Somalis it seems.

We do we act like $1million is like $1 trillion dollars.

:gucciwhat:

Somalia and Somalilands annual budget combined is what a shitty midcap company on the Nasdaq spends on capital expenditures annually.
:hova:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Somalia & Somaliland could've split the funds but typical xaasidnimo prevailed and koonfuristan went back on their initial agreement:pacspit:

Bohol

VIP
@R.Kelly @Madaxkuti you can get inspiration from the men of Bohol on how to fire AK-47.

Bohol_town_2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts