20 more ICU bed fully equipped in martini by farmaajo administration

Today 20 more ICU units fully equipped with ventilators and special trained doctors and nurses from erdogan hospital put in place
:ohhhdamn:

the clan enclaves could not do that in 3O years:mjkkk:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You are right, we are only strong if we come together. Regional politics is not enough to tackle this problem that is proving to be too much for even advanced countries. :)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Yesterday I was watching a video of a guy who went to Martini with no Coronovirus symptoms and tested positive after staying there for a while, Martini and FGS are trying hard to milk that Coronovirus aid money and get more people infected.

This young patient was infected with Coronovirus at Martini hospital, this is both shocking and sad.

I was watching a video yesterday of a guy who went to Martini with no Coronovirus symptoms and tested positive after staying there for a while, Martini and FGS are trying hard to milk that Coronovirus aid money and get more people infected.

This young patient was infected with Coronovirus at Martini hospital, this is both shocking and sad.

Tell us how many ICU beds the clan enclave has?

I will tell you none
:russ:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Tell us how many ICU beds the clan enclave has?

I will tell you none
:russ:

Turkey owned hospital is an achievement for you miyaa, typical Gaajo from Gaajahohareey. :mjlol:

FGS are infecting people with Coronovirus to collect few dollars from IC, mashalah our nation has only only one victim while there is over 200 cases in Mogdishu alone, this proves who is aggressive in fighting the epedimic and who wishing for more victims to fall for it.

Turkey owned hospital is an achievement for you miyaa, typical Gaajo from Gaajahohareey. :mjlol:

FGS are infecting people with Coronovirus to collect few dollars from IC, mashalah our nation has only only one victim while there is over 200 cases in Mogdishu alone, this proves who is aggressive in fighting the epedimic and who wishing for more victims to fall for it.
Martini is public hospital dummy so is erdogan ex digfeer but what does tuulo boy understand

Mogadishu has 4 million and qardho has 40k kkkkkkk

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Martini is public hospital dummy so is erdogan ex digfeer but what does tuulo boy understand

Mogadishu has 4 million and qardho has 40k kkkkkkk

I am from Bossaso, the third largest and most safe city in Somalia,Qardho has peace and civilized community who don't blow them selves live there in peace and hormony, Mogdishu is the definition of shit hole, you can't even pick up your trash from streets, even the slums in Abuja looks better than this.
:mjlol:

FB_IMG_1587585351729.jpg
FB_IMG_1587585349468.jpg
FB_IMG_1587585347311.jpg
FB_IMG_1587585343327.jpg

Trending