20 essential issues that all couples should discuss before marriage

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
mar1.PNG

mar2.PNG

mar3.PNG

mar4.PNG

I tell you it's a waste of time.
Because you will always hear what you want to hear from them.

Then after marriage for some her family might influence her/ his.This is where things fall apart.

Not a bad list laakin something about it feels clout chasing like. But I like the gender boundaries and privacy part. I don’t like men on social media.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Happy Marriage example - Jason Momoa Edition plus their daughter and son:

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Not a bad list laakin something about it feels clout chasing like. But I like the gender boundaries and privacy part. I don’t like men on social media.

I feel like you can get these information out of your partner naturally without asking questions. A lot of this stuff in the list are stuff you'll gather while spending time with them and talking to them normally. For example with my girl I've never asked her any of these questions but I know the answer for most of them just by spending time with her and talking to her about general stuff.

I feel like you can get these information out of your partner naturally without asking questions. A lot of this stuff in the list are stuff you'll gather while spending time with them and talking to them normally. For example with my girl I've never asked her any of these questions but I know the answer for most of them just by spending time with her and talking to her about general stuff.

Yes I agree.

Trending