20 Al Shabab crazies slaughtered by PSF in Cal Madow mountians

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
This is how Puntland treats Isaac prisoners caught fighting in galgala

now you are telling us darod isis with their darod leader (a censored) is isaaq :russ::russ::russ:

may the warsangeli continue to fight for their land against the gaalo of puntland

the dhulo yesterday sent 10 sons of douglas to jahanam fi sabililah :banderas::lawd:

may they continue to send more reer douglas to hell fire,

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
hqdefault.jpg

:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::zhqjlmx:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
ISIS in PL has nothing to do with Isaaq. Even UN released a report back in November on it and majority of ISIS fighters and Al Shabab come from the South. The little that don't are your cousins that were already there

The fighting was with Alshabab. The majority of Alshabab's leadership in Puntland is from Somaliland. That is a fact.
As to the composition of the whole group, no one knows what clans are predominant. I would actually argue that Madow are the largest single group in Alshabab in Puntland.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
ISIS in PL has nothing to do with Isaaq. Even UN released a report back in November on it and majority of ISIS fighters and Al Shabab come from the South. The little that don't are your cousins that were already there
Well, well, well
This is what Puntland get for allowing savage Southies to travel to Puntland

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
The fighting was with Alshabab. The majority of Alshabab's leadership in Puntland is from Somaliland. That is a fact.
As to the composition of the whole group, no one knows what clans are predominant. I would actually argue that Madow are the largest single group in Alshabab in Puntland.
We let them into our country and this is how they pay us back? SMH
Walahi all Southies need to be deported from Puntland! IDGAF

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Except PL soldiers can't even deal with 200 ISIS let alone Al Shabab. I'm sure PL also looked very good running away from SL forces outside Las Anod in 07
Still doesn’t Change fact that Siiland “militia” dress like alcohol Vietnam veteran.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
they mean business, this isn't a game :whew:

Ciidanka-Puntland-1.jpg

meanwhile :sass1:

%E1%88%8B.jpg
Puntland has an actual well trained army not militia. I remember the SL "soldier" that kicked down dabcasar's door was wearing clothes like a regular civilian. Theres a clear difference in professionalism between the two, also our are army are trained by the EU/US

Puntland has an actual well trained army not militia. I remember the SL "soldier" that kicked down dabcasar's door was wearing clothes like a regular civilian. Theres a clear difference in professionalism between the two, also our are army are trained by the EU/US

Those "soldiers" were wearing their dads snm costumes:mjlol:

Last edited:

you mean this :russ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2 November 2017: Report on Somalia of the Monitoring Group on Somalia and Eritrea

Annex 2.2: Leadership of the ISIL faction
1. Since its 2016 report (S/2016/920, annex 1.2), the SEMG has further developed its understanding of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) faction’s membership and leadership structure, primarily through interviews with former members of the group facilitated by the Puntland administration.

a) Abdulqader Mu’min (Darod/Majeerteen/Ali Salebaan): Emir of the ISIL faction, former spiritual head of Al-Shabaab Northeast (ASNE) in the Golis Mountains. Designated as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist by the U.S. Department of State in August 2016.8
(a) Abdirahman Fahiye Isse Mohamud a.k.a. Ahmed Aden; Khalid; Yaqub; Burane (Darod/Harti/Deshishe): Deputy to Mu’min, second in command of the ISIL faction. Born in 1985 in Bosaso; former member of ASNE in the Golis Mountains. Identified by Puntland authorities as being the coordinator of the 23 May 2017 suicide bombing in Bosaso (see annex 2.5, strictly confidential).9

There you have it right there , from a UN Report also . So how do these weirdos on here come to the conclusion that Isaaq leads ISIS in PL? Like I said earlier Isaaq has nothing to do with ISIS or Al Shabab, those are Darood / Bantu dominate groups. Don't let your jealousy and hatred get in the way of facts

Clan-wise, Somaliland is far more diverse than Puntland, yet it is also more stable. You know there's something wrong when fellow M/Saleebaan subs feel disenfranchised enough to attack the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts