20,000 Kenyan work in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
So, there are jobs in Somalia but they are not for Somalis but for Kenyan and Ethiopian while the unemployment rate reached 70% in Somalia.

You must Ethiopian or Kenyan to get job in Somalia. Somalis are not unwanted inside Somalia the death boats, refugees camps and jails are waiting for them. If they stay inside Somalia, there are not any jobs for them. The ads says clearly no Muslim ethnic Somali workers.
image.jpeg

Nope they will never hire me, first I am not Christian or speak Amharic/Swahili and and and and and I am SOMALI.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
No one cur
if Somalis are too lazy to work let the Kenyans do the work
:kanyeshrug:

@Canuck .... Sometimes you need to post positive things hunno. This shit you post 24/7 is making us depressed and feeling hopeless about Somalia.

@justjobssomalia on Twitter will make you happy.

Following Somali affairs and politics will depress you wallahi! The sheer stupidity of the leaders there and their almost biological urge to please everyone else at the expense of their own people begs the question why? For your own mental and physical health...stay away from news concerning somalia.

Nope they will never hire me, first I am not Christian or speak Amharic/Swahili and and and and and I am SOMALI.

Wallahi if i was in the government just say, Foreign Minister I'd deport every single Non-Somali worker back to their country give the jobs to somalis (enrich your own people) and halt the EU headquarters in Mogadishu, how can they say Somalis cant build nor work in the building. UNBELIEVABLE

Kenyans are good people. Unlike the arab barbarian they don't steal your organs or force you to convert to their religion. We are cancer upon their culture acutally.

Hubble

VIP
Kenyans are good people. Unlike the arab barbarian they don't steal your organs or force you to convert to their religion. We are cancer upon their culture acutally.

Do some research, they're just as deadly.

The Kenyans coming to work in Somalia are professionals, not low skilled people. I would give the job to a Somali first but the desperation to leave Somalia is so profound that a Somali would sink your entire business for the tahriib money. Also Somalia hasn't had working schools and companies for work experience in a long time so the skills gap is currently wide. Compare the shoddy houses built by Somalis with the buildings built with Kenyan labour like Safari Apartments.

But they put you in concentrated camps like Kasarani where Somalis were ....and insulted. Plus looting your country resources (oil in sea) trading ( Kenya defence force) with al shabab and funding indirect the shabab, making sure to not use our port kismayo his full capacity, yes they are good people that with bed with al shabab who are not Somalis but Bantu who are helping their Bantu people
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/11/12/report-kenyan-military-in-business-with-al-shabab/

Do some research, they're just as deadly.

The Kenyans coming to work in Somalia are professionals, not low skilled people. I would give the job to a Somali first but the desperation to leave Somalia is so profound that a Somali would sink your entire business for the tahriib money. Also Somalia hasn't had working schools and companies for work experience in a long time so the skills gap is currently wide. Compare the shoddy houses built by Somalis with the buildings built with Kenyan labour like Safari Apartments.

What do you think their doing ? the kenyans and Ethiopians are building their future country ie Somalia

Hubble

VIP
What do you think their doing ? the kenyans and Ethiopians are building their future country ie Somalia

Let's be real, that's never going to happen. The only people who believe that we're being annexed are the religious extremists i.e Al Shabaab who use this as propaganda and Saudi Arabia (the fake leaks came from them). The reason they're they're trying to whip this up is because they want an Islamist state in Somalia which resembles Sudan ie a slave to Arabs and isolated and dependent as a result. The best thing for Somalia is to work with it's neighbors and their labour is cheap with good quality results. No more paranoia. The Kenyans are considering building a wall, the Ethiopians have enough rebel groups on their hands. It's just strange to see them around because of our historic border disputes which are now put firmly to rest.

Let's be real, that's never going to happen. The only people who believe that we're being annexed are the religious extremists i.e Al Shabaab who use this as propaganda and Saudi Arabia (the fake leaks came from them). The reason they're they're trying to whip this up is because they want an Islamist state in Somalia which resembles Sudan ie a slave to Arabs and isolated and dependent as a result. The best thing for Somalia is to work with it's neighbors and their labour is cheap with good quality results. No more paranoia. The Kenyans are considering building a wall, the Ethiopians have enough rebel groups on their hands. It's just strange to see them around because of our historic border disputes which are now put firmly to rest.

Lets look at the facts Somalis won't get hired in their own country because they are somali, fact 2 it wasn't long ago they were illegally exporting charcoal out of Somalia, fact three every damn big meeting that happens in that country is lead and guided under the watch full eyes of the Ethiopians, fact four our sea is getting looted, fact 5 every damn state in that hell hole wants to secede nobody wants unity, I can go on all night and you want to tell me it's paranoia :childplease: I really do not understand why Somalida try to blind them selfs from the truth smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending