BREAKING NEWS 2 young xafuudal Quran kids were killed last night.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
You are speaking as if you're a family member and you live in the city. Walaal respectfully keep your comments to yourself. These mosque leaders did not know the older brother but the two younger ones who they taught and were lead by in salah many times.
If you're live in Kansas, you simply failed as a Somali, I don't care what anyone says.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
1. Yes. Does that justify it, though? Absolutely not.
2. He wasn't charged with murder but his other crime. I do not know how that happened smh.
His other crime? He was a child molester, say it and stop hiding it. The step daughter he molested and impreganted and the mother he killed need Justice, I hope that scum is rotting in hell right now.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
He fled to Somalia and committed suicide after the people discovered what he did in Amef
Damn, suicide is itself a major sin, not forgivable at all. Then we have all of the other sins. He will be resurrected in front of Allah SWT the same way he killed himself (hanged, or shot, just repeatedly in the Day of Judgement)

His other crime? He was a child molester, say it and stop hiding it. The step daughter he molested and impreganted and the mother he killed need Justice, I hope that scum is rotting in hell right now.
I am not here to trigger people okay. I know what he did and Inshallah he gets what he deserves. Stop nitpicking subhanallah.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Their

He didn't witness the killing himself but did find his dead mother in the bedroom. He went through things that no kid or person should see in their lives, but who did he cry out to? Also, the stepfather did not take his own life; he died a normal death.

Those kids he killed lost their mother and basically their father that day as well. They ended up being adopted by their aunt after being in foster care for a while.
The family has seen this type of post online and has complained and ask for people to stop painting the killer as "an innocent mentally ill" man. At the end of the day, he did kill his 2 teenage brothers, and what happens to him after this only Allah knows.

its obvious the family whos children were killed ( his step step fathers side) dont accept he was mentally ill , they are angry !!!and also they are the ones who helped the child molester escape to Somalia.

You are indirectly supporting this family.

Hanads aunt (his mothers sister) & hanads father side say he was mentally unwell.

its obvious the family whos children were killed ( his step step fathers side) dont accept he was mentally ill and also they are the ones who helped the child molester escape to Somalia.

You are indirectly supporting this family
I actually didn’t know the family helped him escape wtf. Astaghfirullah. I still don’t agree with people justifying the deaths in anyway.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sexual abuse, fratricide, revenge what a cocktail of misery. I feel sorry for the sister who has had her family completely wiped out

Somali culture in the west has been ruined. Perhaps even in Somalia now with the increase of rape cases too. The civil war created many sick people and this ceeb culture needs to stop. What scares me more is the amount of young girls who go through such things and are ignored or remain silent to protect their families. May allah guide back to good noble people.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Update the sister is not copying well 😭😭😭
Well of course she won't be coping well, her whole remaining family wiped out in seconds, no brothers. Whilst she was alive, no father, no mother and her uncle (stepfather) had deflowered her by molesting her. Now its publicised to the world. May Allah make it easy for her.

Trending

Latest posts