american somalis are complaining about food stamps
EU somalis are welfare fiends

somali race is shit, we have to compensate planet earth

somali canadians are the worst somalis.
american somalis are complaining about food stamps
EU somalis are welfare fiends

somali race is shit, we have to compensate planet earth

Which kind are you?

'Police do not believe the shooting was random.' They're gang affiliated so it's their fault. This should hopefully teach them to get their shit together and leave the gang banging behind.

waraabe

Your superior
Which kind are you?

'Police do not believe the shooting was random.' They're gang affiliated so it's their fault. This should hopefully teach them to get their shit together and leave the gang banging behind.

i am the exception aboowe

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Lol mooryaan style.

Wax masoo gaaren dadkii cadaanka ahaa, Johnson?

I

IntensiveCareUnit

what was dat old ancient saying of a man biting the sand to describe passing away? now I had had forgot but that is what i would say. this is what our daad have became. :kanyehmm:

aun

A picture of one of the injured. His name. Mohamed.

dynamic_resize

Look at that vomit.

I am AbdiJohnson, reporting live from Edmonton. Your go-to journalist for Somali diaspora news.

Mohamed is currently in hospital suffering from abdominal wounds and is in critical condition. This is from one of the three scenes. He is from Toronto. Not surprising. Its reer Toronto killing each other. The civilized Ottawa folk have not been targeted for no reason this time.

His homeboys have promised revenge. Expect Edmonton streets to be popping this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending