2 Somali Mosques In Minnesota Attacked After Prayer Calls Law Was Passed

I am not victim blaming, I am just asking somalis not to make themselves more of a target than they already are. I genuinely have no problem with the adhan playing on loud speakers. But I also know that consequences are not worth it. I am not in anyway tryna liberalize or westernize somalis if it came off that way I am here to clarifying now that i am not.

Non-Muslims hearing the adhan will invite people into Islam. It will push them to learn more about the faith. And frankly, it will mainstream Islam in Murica. It is really a good thing that we have people hearing the adhan.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I am not victim blaming, I am just asking somalis not to make themselves more of a target than they already are. I genuinely have no problem with the adhan playing on loud speakers. But I also know that consequences are not worth it. I am not in anyway tryna liberalize or westernize somalis if it came off that way I am here to clarifying now that i am not.
You’re right don’t let them gaslight you, instead of just praying normally they bring unnecessary attention to themselves in a state where they are already the most hated. Now 2 mosques got attacked, if that’s not a wake up call I don’t know what is. Somalis have a hard time just being lowkey and not attracting attention to themselves.

You’re right don’t let them gaslight you, instead of just praying normally they bring unnecessary attention to themselves in a state where they are already the most hated. Now 2 mosques got attacked, if that’s not a wake up call I don’t know what is. Somalis have a hard time just being lowkey and not attracting attention to themselves.

If you're a murtad, who do you worry about the relationship between Somali Muslims and their non-Muslim non-Somali neighbors. The city has allowed it, so what is bothering you, boy?

@malab[/USER] doesn’t count, it’s just her typical hyperfeminine hypergamous race traitor urges speaking xD
I had to translate that and was laughing for 5 minutes long how do you even come up with that, the accusations you mfs make up about me 😭 "race trailer" I am the only person in this site who didn't pull the "I ain't black" card.

Trending