2 school kids get in to fight with a parking attendant

Imagine Fighting In The Streets With Old People

Real Housewives Fight GIF by NETFLIX

What's black lives matter got to do with this? There police.. I'm confused
:ayaanswag:
have you not heard, in sspot every black person represents the whole black community? it is funny tho, if we apply this same logic to somalis we will be terrorists, pirates and lunatics.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is being a lunatic something you do for fun or part of your genome? :gucciwhat:

I would say part of my genome huuno, given that i am old and i cannot start a new habit of being non-lunatic. :(

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
PCSO. They volunteer in their spare time for the neighbourhood. The old man is helping their community and these inbreds have to just do something silly, as usual.

Negros being Negros. Send them back to their cesspit of Tottenham. Wembley is a fairly nice place (stadium and whatnot, also full of Somalis :obama: )

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
NO. Actually White LIVES MATTER more. If a black slave and a white slave both were in a slave market? Whose will be more expensive?
A White slave is as rare as a gem. Economics states, High Demand, Low Supply = High Price

White Slave is a oxymoron anyways :lolbron:

tomorrow we will see how these poor boys are victim of racism and they are good boys. A lot of black kids including somalis are not well raised. Anyone who lives near a school and see when they finish school and behave in the streets and public transport, you will raise they are basically not raised right. They cant behave like normal people

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A White slave is as rare as a gem. Economics states, High Demand, Low Supply = High Price

White Slave is a oxymoron anyways :lolbron:

u know it could be argued my statement is an oxymoron.

Why u ask?

Well look at it. Whites do not make good slaves. You want a slave for labor, right?

A black man will be worth more than a white man in the fields or farms? Sheer muscles & body power! Correct? Even though the white mans brains could be invaluable. or the White women for sex concubines or beautiful baby factory?

Oh well let me STOP before missiles are thrown at me by @alexander the great.
1634668633743.png

Last edited:

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Their parents don't care so why should we?

:stopit:
@Yahya @Dino Parents? What Parents? :westbrookwtf:

These little bastards are being raised in fatherless homes.

Single motherhood is a menace to society and effects all of us, because their offspring are the main ones committing crimes and acting like thugs.
Unfortunately we are seeing the results with our own eyes in real time. :susp:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Yahya @Dino Parents? What Parents? :westbrookwtf:

These little bastards are being raised in fatherless homes.

Single motherhood is a menace to society and effects all of us, because their offspring are the main ones committing crimes and acting like thugs.
Unfortunately we are seeing the results with our own eyes in real time. :susp:
Blame mothers like usual, it’s the offspring of incompetent fathers that you are seeing. A mother can’t take the place of a father and vice versa. You can try but it fails often in somali and other households

Trending