2 people injured as fire breaks in one of Bosaso's major markets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that its usually Warsangeli areas getting targetted , is Alshabaab punishing Warsangelis for fighting them?

al shabab also punished XL for fighting against them, al shabab is just cover up some people

Whenever our people are engaged in a war with the Somaliland terrorist state, they activate sleeper cells in Bari. We need to clean up Bosaso and that starts with registering everyone, making people carry ID cards and ban all movement. We need more female officers to deal with these fake niqabis also.

You all heard the terrorist chief, Muuse Biixi, say that Puntland is engaged in a war with his terrorist state that includes "ports, airports, sea' etc, he's enraged that their economy is affected so they are striking back with their usual antics.

People think I'm too harsh on them, I am in fact, too kind. What they really deserve is to be rounded up and placed in internment camps until this blows over.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Whenever our people are engaged in a war with the Somaliland terrorist state, they activate sleeper cells in Bari. We need to clean up Bosaso and that starts with registering everyone, making people carry ID cards and ban all movement. We need more female officers to deal with these fake niqabis also.
I said this before all non-natives in Bosaso district need IDs , espcially refugee camps in the South of Bosaso. We need to have patrols on the mountain checkpoints East and West we need nomads to help report any suspected individuals in non-major cities.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
You all heard the terrorist chief, Muuse Biixi, say that Puntland is engaged in a war with his terrorist state that includes "ports, airports, sea' etc, he's enraged that their economy is affected so they are striking back with their usual antics.

People think I'm too harsh on them, I am in fact, too kind. What they really deserve is to be rounded up and placed in internment camps until this blows over.
Everytime there's a war with SL a terrorist attacks happens , its infuriating wallahi. Hartis are too kind with shiishiyes we need a massive security sweep

Everytime there's a war with SL a terrorist attacks happens , its infuriating wallahi. Hartis are too kind with shiishiyes we need a massive security sweep

I am convinced it's their women this time, they find it easier to navigate and pull the miskeen card. I saw one of them making threats a few weeks ago, claiming she lives in Bosaso. But whenever we point out their aggressive antics, a local dhaandhaan will play 'captain save a terrorist'.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I think its the Warsangeli and Siwaaqroon men from Sanaag who bring their women to Bosaso, we need to stop the marriages

Ka daran, they target our men for marriage and come all the way from Somaliland to find men that don't chew khat. Hopefully the terror attacks will stop this free mingling for the foreseeable future, but we've seen hadalada jilicsan even on this forum, so I will not hold my breath, smh.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Ka daran, they target our men for marriage and come all the way from Somaliland to find men that don't chew khat. Hopefully the terror attacks will stop this free mingling for the foreseeable future, but we've seen hadalada jilicsan even on this forum, so I will not hold my breath, smh.
We don't do that anymore alx, we had a greenline since the 90s where even our geels don't mix. Regardless Bosaso needs a new security aparatus PSF clearly not working as well anymore.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Hopefully they’re not using warsengeli hitmen or facilitators. AS are famous for using local degenerates to facilitate this kind of hits even if they don’t do the actual killing. I was watching the captured AS sleeper cell in Bosaso awhile ago it was full of mj kids.
Southern hitmen

They mostly target Dubeys and Cali Saleban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending