2 nigerian Madows tryna kidnap somali kid but they get karbashed

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It's really bad out here, it happens frequently , regardless of nationalities, organ harvesting is a lucrative industry, we don't know the exact intentions of the criminals but we do know it's definitely malicious
the Nigerians have been kidnapping younger women, coercing them into prostitution I'm glad nacalada
were caught red handed.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
It's really bad out here, it happens frequently , regardless of nationalities, organ harvesting is a lucrative industry, we don't know the exact intentions of the criminals but we do know it's definitely malicious
the Nigerians have been kidnapping younger women, coercing them into prostitution I'm glad nacalada
were caught red handed.
Are you there now?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Are you there now?
No , I was in Paarl working full hour shift. I was informed later and the victim was a colleague I used to work at his spaza years ago,
I drove to the car dealership recently it's hell of a mess, too many armed police and angry crowds.
The incident took in Fairfield Estate few yards away from the police station smh apparently sinister activities always happen in that area and the police look the other way around, it's an 8 minutes drive from Belleville (somtown meesha soomalida degta) , it became a hotspot for kidnappings and human trafficking, the young girl was snatched in her car seat meanwhile her father was obeying at the traffic lights.

immediately their heinous activities were thwarted by Somalis and South African onlookers and I'm saying this it's a miracle that along that particular street there are shops owned by geeljires who are licensed to carry arms, luckily they took out their guns and start shooting , the suspects sought refuge in the police station.
It's on the news , tomorrow it will be on the newspapers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
south africa resmebles the us in some aspects :pachah1:
You are somehow right sxb , I got told by many people .
Several districts of Johannesburg especially the rough areas, creaking tall buildings and deteriorated accommodation flats look similar to densely American hoods , but the landscape and weather will always remind you where you really are lol.
However when you are in Sandton and affluent areas your mind gets blown to pieces , you'd tend to scratch your head why one part of the city looks like any somali tuulo with non existent infrastructure no electricity or running water , then you get to the other side of the tunnel it once was an area of significance due it's industralised landmarks and few drives away some districts are very westernised.
It snowed a few times in Johannesburg and that's the only time I thought I was outside of Africa lol

Most cities are in order like this, shanty towns and concrete jungle ( excluding townships) , second world districts ( older and collapsed buildings) rough suburbs make up majority of the city and smaller first world enclaves can be found anywhere . Excluding CBD, government funded market towns and tourist attractions.

However I can tell you the towns surrounding Cape town , Stellenbosch and Paarl are majority white inhabited area with fewer blacks and minorities living the other side very distinguishable from South African urban dwellings

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
south africa resmebles the us in some aspects :pachah1:
However the class differences really tells you how disconnected one city can be and unfortunately that's the reality of economic apartheid here.
You have poverty , police brutality ,homelessness , beggars and criminal activities every corner and few meters away on that hill you see a beautiful guarded mansion where a white man sitting beside his pool sipping wine and watching the city from below .
These enclaves can be in the middle of a bustling suburb or a slum and electrified lol

Trending