2 killer teens on the loose in Canada. Serial killers. Irrelevant Canada admits they have no idea ..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where these youths could be.

They are fast approaching Toronto, Canada’s most populated city.

Possibly will murder faaraxs and Xaliimos out there

Canada was exposed this week. Can’t even track down 2 teens let alone defending their territorial waters from big bad mother Russia.

The RCMP (retarded Canadian mental perverts) can’t even track these kids down. The retards know how to ride a horse and wear red coats like they Santa year round.

Last edited:

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Where these youths could be.

They are fast approaching Toronto, Canada’s most populated city.

Possibly will murder faaraxs and Xaliimos out there

Canada was exposed this week. Can’t even track down 2 teens let alone defending their territorial waters from big bad mother Russia.

The RCMP (retarded Canadian mental perverts) can’t even track these kids down. The retards know how to ride a horse and wear red coats like they Santa year round.

@R.Kelly what do you mean by mental perverts? I'm interested to know

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I just kid around.

I’m trying to iratate the Somali Canadians here.

I love Canada man.

@R.Kelly oh ok it doesn't bother me I'm from london UK I was curious I thought maybe you meant like canadians are perverted cos a lot of them work in the adult film industry

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly oh ok it doesn't bother me I'm from london UK I was curious I thought maybe you meant like canadians are perverted cos a lot of them work in the adult film industry

Do you have a running water over there in the UK :gucciwhat:

Trending