2 Farahs Fighting At Dugsi

Macalin M

Out here
That was my old, old, macalin. Bit of a nutjob and if you messed up your ashar, would take it as offense and personally want to lagadan with you. Got the police called and was told it was child abuse lmao.

No one ever won against him laakin.... :faysalwtf:
How come so many girls I see talking about dugsi on twitter have male teachers. All the dugsi I went to the girls had female teachers.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
How come so many girls I see talking about dugsi on twitter have male teachers. All the dugsi I went to the girls had female teachers.

I had one female teacher but she got herself fired for being biased against students.

There aren't many female dugsi teachers around my area. More men.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
you ever seen the female teachers and some of the female students getting into a fight? :dead:
we had one for a while and she was really young but she hated us and started teaching the younger kids instead

Last edited:
The good old days of dugsi fights.

:banderas::kendrickcry:
These guys are scrubs wouldn't last a sec back in my day

Back-In-My-Day.jpg

3rd rule of dugsi fighting is don't wrestle if you don't know any grappling techniques. The bigger person always wins

The macalins here are nice. I used to do that when I was younger. Those are memories I don’t want to recall.
:stressed:
Tell these kids it's good workout
You'll be sweating in 30 secs and sense the veins in your foreheads pulsing

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
you ever seen the female teachers and some of the female students getting into a fight? :dead:
we had one for a while and she was really young but she hated us and started teaching the younger kids instead

I feel like female teachers have cuqdad for girls? They only target girls for some reason?

At least that's what it felt like to me.

Trending

Latest posts