2 Dutch Geeljire vs army of ajanabi qashin

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That neighbourhood is in the Hague. The Hague is perhaps the only western city wherein the whites are outnumbered. Last censor 52% of the Hague was of non-western descent.

But guess which party always wins the local elections? You guessed it, it's Geert Wilders' party. Non cadaans are utterly useless

Aren't you afraid that the whites identitarians start hunting non-whites especially niggaz?

Apollo

VIP
That neighbourhood is in the Hague. The Hague is perhaps the only western city wherein the whites are outnumbered. Last censor 52% of the Hague was of non-western descent.

But guess which party always wins the local elections? You guessed it, it's Geert Wilders' party. Non cadaans are utterly useless

Perhaps you mean for Europe.

America has many cities with majority Latinos and Black Americans, but they are culturally closer to Europeans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majority_minority#Cities

In the US they count Turks and Arabs as whites, lmao.

if you are Somali and see an armed Ajnaabi najis smoke him up before he does, I rather be judged by 12 men than have six carry me to the grave.:siilaanyolaugh:
Yup as they say in good ol' usa stand your ground and bust a cap in a fool or two fools loool

How is that possible unless no one votes as i have seen how racist that guy is

Is that neighborhood an extreme ghetto? It seems like another Molenbeek of Brussels where those terrorists came from.

Muh diversity.

Somalis always live in the worst neighborhoods, Rinkeby, Stockholm comes to mind. :icon lol:

Stockholm is cool and safe smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts