2 Cases Of COVID-19 confirmed In Somaliland

VIP
Why doesn't somalia test inside the country? They gotta send it out for some reason

Djibouti is at 30 cases
Ethiopia 25 cases
Kenya 58 cases

Africa is barely testing

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somalilanders are chasing coronavirus patients like they chase khat trucks.
3utg5y.jpg

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Somaliland was the first in the region to respond to the threat of COVID19 closed its border and even controled flights and responded to travelers with possible infections.
There is not a single local residence that has been reported to have COVID19 but these dumb assholes looking for a reason to talk shit as usually
Ethiopian airlines is one of the income we get wyhich a-allows us to pay off our es and ruling them. Something that will never happen in desert shithole that is kufsiland
so far there are 2 djbootians trying to cross to djbooty,a chinese and somali diaspora who could be your cousins since you bastards are allowed to use our airport,ALLOWED
Somaliland respond to COVID19 is remarkable for a struggling country

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somaliland government is legit retarded. One of these cases came from China via plane. You seriously can’t make this up. So dumb
So dumb. I can't believe bihi put my family in danger. I hope the ppl realise how much of a short sighted asshole he is if he doesn't do anything to curb the spread.

Never should let the airlines come into the country.

:childplease:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
On my opinion those came from Ethiopia, Many students and Somalis were afraid run from there to Somalia. The only solution now is to put them in centers like PL build it.

Trending