2 billion Muslims but no innovation in technology and automotive

I’m actively boycotting pro Israeli products but it gets harder the more I dig deeper when researching those brands. Foods, drinks and Hollywood are the easiest to avoid but not so much others which is frustrating,

There are 2 billion Muslims but there are lack of innovation when it comes to technology and automotive.

In the West, all you will find in Muslim shops are Muslim brand foods/drinks, clothing, furnitures and generic homewares. I’m sure there’s more but limited in their home country so you won’t find parts and maintenance.

There are 10,000s Muslims working in STEM jobs for big companies but not one came up with the thought of developing and expanding their own operating system, programs and computer components etc to make computers, phones, TVs, home appliance and vehicles etc for day to day use like what Anglos and East Asians do?

Those can be easily marketable and they have high potential to make billions from Muslims who would choose them over Microsoft, Apple, Samsung, Intel and the likes where we depend on them in daily basis especially today.

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Most muslim countries are poor Asf due to western destabilisation, look at the countries that were on America hit list before 9/11 all Muslims including Somalia, indhoyar haven't produced anything worthwhile, all the invention in the past 3 decades came from America US

Most muslim countries are poor Asf due to western destabilisation, look at the countries that were on America hit list before 9/11 all Muslims including Somalia, indhoyar haven't produced anything worthwhile, all the invention in the past 3 decades came from America US
whats the craziest latest invention after the internet. cant think of anything else genuinely its all been just fads i feel like

This is so depressing.

Please make technological advancements for us then sxb. Create an idea and go through the engineering process. We will support you, lead us.

Look at what Saudi Arabia is spending a trillion dollars on. A city built in a straight line. Fucking brain dead idea by that retarded crown prince.

They are doing this instead of investing in chips, EVs, solar panels productions, satellites, research and development. This is one reason the Muslim world is a joke today. Many Muslims have ideas but the people with the money have no ideas and there's no proper leadership.

1712126980842.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I’m actively boycotting pro Israeli products but it gets harder the more I dig deeper when researching those brands. Foods, drinks and Hollywood are the easiest to avoid but not so much others which is frustrating,

There are 2 billion Muslims but there are lack of innovation when it comes to technology and automotive.

In the West, all you will find in Muslim shops are Muslim brand foods/drinks, clothing, furnitures and generic homewares. I’m sure there’s more but limited in their home country so you won’t find parts and maintenance.

There are 10,000s Muslims working in STEM jobs for big companies but not one came up with the thought of developing and expanding their own operating system, programs and computer components etc to make computers, phones, TVs, home appliance and vehicles etc for day to day use like what Anglos and East Asians do?

Those can be easily marketable and they have high potential to make billions from Muslims who would choose them over Microsoft, Apple, Samsung, Intel and the likes where we depend on them in daily basis especially today.
why you don't start it first?

The Islamic world has been failing to come to terms with modernity. After the Enlightenment the West left us in the dust. We lack sound political institutions which leads to instability that can be taken advatange of by more stable and coherent states. It also means that capital investment and accumulation is hindered - why not invest in a more mature and less volatile country instead?

"Successful" Islamic economies are based on the extraction of natural resources which is very low on the value chain. Our economies are much less complex and sophisticated than those of East Asia and the West.

As much as this annoys the religious people on here, traditionalist societies bereft of open thinking and rationality will have a hard time building cultures and systems conducive to innovation and technology.

Imagine if the political energy that's currently wasted on religiously derived problems (policing people's lives) being used on education, curbing corruption and investing in infrastructure.

Trending