2 arab girls visit and live among Mursi tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.
KKKKKKKK. THIS TWO SHOULD GO TO SOMALIA AND MEET HABARGIDIR TRIBE IN DUSAMAREEB AND I WIIL WAIT FOR THEM WITH MY AK47 KKKKKKKKKKK

Why are Somalis always on videos related to Ethiopians? It's getting embarassing. :kanyehmm:

TooMacaan

VIP
The footage is interesting, it's rare to see personalized "vlog" types of videos in this area but why are these UAE people during there?? Does anyone speak Arabic in this forum...?
Also, three questions...
Why are the Arab girls wearing those masks?
Why are they making the Mursi people wear heir cultural clothes??:susp:
Why are they hanging up the flags on our land??? And getting the kids to wave it?? Arabs GTFO!:camby:

The footage is interesting, it's rare to see personalized "vlog" types of videos in this area but why are these UAE people during there?? Does anyone speak Arabic in this forum...?
Also, three questions...
Why are they hanging up the flags on our land??? And getting the kids to wave it??:camby:
they came to civilize them which the ethio government is failing to do. any clothes is better than this. look at the second video i posted and tell me that shit is normal. the arab girls are there because they are not satisfied properly and are looking for alternatives

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Also, three questions...
Why are they hanging up the flags on our land??? And getting the kids to wave it?? Arabs GTFO!:camby:
I knew it you were Ethiopian!!!!

Also, three questions...

But...but they're your distant cousins?:ohdamn:

TooMacaan

VIP
they came to civilize them which the ethio government is failing to do. any clothes is better than this. look at the second video i posted and tell me that shit is normal. the arab girls are there because they are not satisfied properly and are looking for alternatives
"civilize"...they are rural people, that's their culture and up to them if they prefer a simple life. They have their own style and don't need women in gladiator looking masks to question them about their lip plates :rolleyes:. Not down with this weird colonial type visit lol. The flags bother me the most (very triggered).

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:bell::kodaksmiley::cosbyhmm::manny:

btw the comment section is feeling :susp: about the video

They should've kidnaped them runtii bc this was clearly a curious exploitation fueled by over abundance of petro-dollars.

These Arabs act as if their current lifestyle was received through ingenuity when really it was achieved by pure luck when beneath their sand was found oil. Just 80 years ago their lifestyle was so primitive that they use to eat lizards. What a change of fortune.

If they ever come to Somalia and I ran into them while they acting this way I'll personally spit on their face while rubbing "long live Israel " to their face. Aaaaaaaakh-tuff :pacspit:

With all the education given to them the didn't know what "porridge " was :ohreally:

That said, I am for these people being educated forcefully and being civilized. An ignorant people are one notch above xoolo. They are vulnerable to exploitation. f*ck whatever a white men would say " let them have their freedom". If that's the case why have they evolved from not taking a shower for months into their modern ways. Did you know that a Muslim traveler traveled through Europe in the 15 century and wrote tales of a people so miserably filthy that diseases was common amongst them. Remember the Black Plague? How do you think that happened.

Last edited:
They should've kidnaped them runtii bc this was clearly a curious exploitation fueled by over abundance of petro-dollars.

These Arabs act as if their current lifestyle was received through ingenuity when really it was achieved by pure luck when beneath their sand was found oil. Just 80 years ago their lifestyle was so primitive that they use to eat lizards. What a change of fortune.

If they ever come to Somalia and I ran into them while they acting this way I'll personally spit on their face while rubbing "long live Israel " to their face. Aaaaaaaakh-tuff :pacspit:

With all the education given to them the didn't know what "porridge " was :ohreally:
yes it is exploitation for clicks by these individuals but it has to be stopped. this is the age of internet and cameras. i am sure they dont want to just be known as the naked people. there is more substance to their culture than being naked. ethio government should consult with them to dress like this
Mursi_Tribe%2C_Ethiopia_%288464772876%29.jpg

then they wont attract the wrong crowd. its inevitable anyway

I don't mind that:zhqjlmx: they are Ethiopians so actually, I would go further and say they are my brothers and sisters. Love for the country and fellow people is the only thing that matters to me.

I was talking about the dhegcas.:comeon:

Your closer to them than the Mursi, so maybe you shouldn't be telling then to GTFO.:mjlol: Stone and glass houses.

TooMacaan

VIP
I was talking about the dhegcas.:comeon:

Your closer to them than the Mursi, so maybe you shouldn't be telling then to GTFO.:mjlol: Stone and glass houses.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::pacspit:We are nothing like those hairy and cruel creatures (obligatory 'not all':icon rolleyes:).:idontlike: Sorry, but we refuse to claim potential mixture from 3000 years ago. And we are more Cushitic than we are Semitic, so we can't be kicked out.:stopit:

Status
Not open for further replies.