2,775 poorly vetted Somali refugees entered the United States between Oct 1, 2016 and Dec 7, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali refugees are arriving in the United States at the highest rate ever in the first two months of Fiscal Year 2017, according to the State Department’s interactive website.

Between October 1, 2016, the beginning of the fiscal year, and December 7, 2016, a total of 2,775 Somali refugees have arrived in the United States.

That rate is more than thirty percent higher than the previous record during the same period of time during any of the fourteen most recent previous fiscal years, beginning in FY 2002. The State Department interactive website does not provide refugee arrival data prior to that time.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Smh, They need to go through the immigration records of all Somalis who were given PR after 1990 and ship back all the liars.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
My older brother is both Canadian and American. First he became Canadian, but then decided the country sucked and re-applied for asylum in the US as a different person and was successful. :icon lol: :deadpeter:

The asylum system is a joke.

We have a few of those on this forum. :mjkkk:

My older brother is both Canadian and American. First he became Canadian, but then decided the country sucked and re-applied for asylum in the US as a different person and was successful. :icon lol: :deadpeter:

Thousands did this in the late 1990s, including many on this forum. I will not name them but they all live in Columbus now after fleeing Canada. The Somali community there is quite new. This was around the time when the government realized welfare payments were financing the clan wars

Half the Somalis in my city disappeared over night

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah

:siilaanyosmile:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I would want all my Somali Muslim brothers and sisters to come to the U.S
I will welcome them with open arms.
And takeover the U.S like we did Europe.
:rejoice:

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior

Your brother and people like him ruin it for lots of people from back home

Poorly vetted? Who said these refugees were poorly vetted? The United States has some of the best vetting procedures in the world, what makes you think you can speak about the US as if it's some third-world country?

maestro

Cultural revolution
Poorly vetted? Who said these refugees were poorly vetted? The United States has some of the best vetting procedures in the world, what makes you think you can speak about the US as if it's some third-world country?

USA does have the best vetting in the world and doesn't just let anybody in. This dude is copying and pasting stuff from right wing sites and should never be taken seriously

USA does have the best vetting in the world and doesn't just let anybody in. This dude is copying and pasting stuff from right wing sites and should never be taken seriously

AbdiJohnson takes his talking points from guys like Sean Hannity without critical thought whatsoever.

The United States accepts refugees from countries all over the world, from countries like Cambodia and Serbia and Somalia.

Why is this idiot AbdiJohnson targeting Somalis? Why is he singling them out?

VixR

Veritas

:wtf:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

:faysalwtf:We have to stop this shit. Every Somali gaming this system thinks he or she is being clever, but collectively it's destroying the Somali name.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Speaking of Somalis, Donald Trump is going to do a rally at Columbus, Ohio today and meet with the victims of the OSU attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending