1st of May and Farmaajo is still in office of president

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I have to give it to the guy, he knows how to wrestle in the IC his foreign policy is on point, but when it comes to internal affairs he does too much tanaasul and peace making, xukun jilec waa gus jilec oo kale, he needs to be more firm and stop this tanaasul business, its free ammo to spoilers. Besides his politics he is a technocrat and hires like minded people that is why we are improving economically mashallah Mohamed Badbaadiye
images

Allxamdullah we are free from dictator Farmajoo. He doesn't control Mogadishu and is HATED. He just morphed into a warlord. He has no power or authority to cause us harm or worry.

I have to give it to the guy, he knows how to wrestle in the IC his foreign policy is on point, but when it comes to internal affairs he does too much tanaasul and peace making, xukun jilec waa gus jilec oo kale, he needs to be more firm and stop this tanaasul business, its free ammo to spoilers. Besides his politics he is a technocrat and hires like minded people that is why we are improving economically mashallah Mohamed Badbaadiye
images
He is the best president we've had so far. The next president will be him or Khayre, both will further strengthen Somalia and grow the FGS's power.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I just watched the speech, I am so happy we are going back to Sep 17th agreement.
further blood shot is avoided and we are going to elections :)

What an embarrassment I had high hopes for him. He folded immediately instead of weathering the storm and blaming apposition for delaying Sept agreement.

What an embarrassment I had high hopes for him. He folded immediately instead of weathering the storm and blaming apposition for delaying Sept agreement.
Its a good move in all ways. if Farmaajo wins he now knows who the enemies of FGS are in the military and the police. This was a perfect time to remove them in one swoop and further consolidate the nation.

If he wins this election he will be unstoppable in his next term.

Its a good move in all ways. if Farmaajo wins he now knows who the enemies of FGS are in the military and the police. This was a perfect time to remove them in one swoop and further consolidate the nation.

If he wins this election he will be unstoppable in his next term.

Warsenagli Kiddo you have so many if's. How abt if I win the election?

Warsenagli Kiddo you have so many if's. How abt if I win the election?
If he doesn't win, then it also benefits the next administration to remove volatile members in the government.

HSM doesn't have the money to win in the next election, the real contender is Khayre who has backing of EU and Russia. Its also common that the previous prime minister wins in the next elections if ousted.

In the end Farmaajo is one man, i support anyone who strengthen FGS and weakens federal states.

If he doesn't win, then it also benefits the next administration to remove volatile members in the government.

HSM doesn't have the money to win in the next election, the real contender is Khayre who has backing of EU and Russia. Its also common that the previous prime minister wins in the next elections if ousted.

In the end Farmaajo is one man, i support anyone who strengthen FGS and weakens federal states.

Farmajoo opened a lot of peoples eyes. No more Somalinimo. Somalia will be a confederacy.

What u mean this is his last time the man is laandhere his people are in the south, north from ras kamboni to raas caser
Landheernimo has left the building, we are going back to political parties saxib. Even Puntland will be democratic by 2024 and qabil will have to be incorporated.

Farmajo is completely neutralized in my opinion and he is nothing more than a figurehead squatting in the presidential palace. Let's hope PM Roble manages to conduct the electoral process in a credible, free manner and he should himself run as a presidential candidate

reer

VIP
kheyre would be a better candidate if he wasnt an oil guy.

Trending