HISTORY 19th century mushaf written by Somali sheikh

a 19th century mushaf written by a Somali sheikh in far wadaad posted by puntland vault mashallah our religious history as Somalis is vast this is great I hope this becomes a great discussion please share whats written historically by the different sheikhs in different regions

@Garaad diinle @killerxsmoke this should interest y’all

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Bro, Somalis are fools. Some Sufis found old books and instead of treating them for examination, they buried them.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
sufis are the best preserves of books
It’s been in the hands of the sheikhs descendants for generations and they preserved it that’s very commendable
They preserved some, but in an area that was an ancient city, there was a demolished mosque, and there were books in it about Shafi’i school. They buried them instead of displaying them. They always do this, burying the books.

They preserved some, but in an area that was an ancient city, there was a demolished mosque, and there were books in it about Shafi’i school. They buried them instead of displaying them. They always do this, burying the books.
Yeah to bury the books is very destructive important documents and books must be kept with educated members of the family who can preserve them to the best of their abilities

Trending