1960s somalia

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Just came across this video on YouTube. Makes me sad when I see videos of how somalia used to be and what our parents were lucky to experience :francis:by the time somalia sorts it’s shit out we’ll probably all be dead and that’s the sad reality of things...

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Kacaanka was something else.

For a moment, we all loved one another.
But things turned dark rather quickly smh :snoop:

Lol get real my people, we were always tribalist, most of our relatives are married to the same clan members. Only difference is that back then we had a goverment the suppresed the powers of clan leaders. We only need a strong goverment, then the position of the clan leaders will be only a tooken one.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
It was all run shine and rainbows. The kacaan era only was heaven for some clans and was hell for others. There was no freedom back than but their was peace. We have freedom now but no peace. Ironic isn't it?

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
It wasn't all run shine and rainbows. The kacaan era only was heaven for some clans and was hell for others. There was no freedom back than but their was peace. We have freedom now but no peace. Ironic isn't it?
Dammit I really got to re-read my post before clinking sends. I'm tired of reading my writing errors :noneck: