19 year old hood rat gave her friend's brother herpes

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Fucking disgusting. Not only fucking a 12 year old most have not even hit puberty yet! But also giving him Herpes?!

He should be playing Fortnite Season X with his 7th grade friends. Not fucking full grown girls raw!

To top it all off this girl is 19. Nineteen! She just became a legal adult and is still a teenager yet she has Herpes? Could she not find someone 16+ to have sex with? This so ridiculous man what is with people bismillah.

Also, I support his sister's beating the shit out of her. I normally never condone violence but this time this literally ruin this kid for life. She deserves to be locked up. Disgusting.

@Timo Madow and proud
minus the herpes though I think every guy on this thread is kinda overreacting and being slightly hypocritical as for a lot of 12 year old boys this is a dream scenario even more so if they consider her to be hot

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
At 12 I never thought it would be a dream scenario for me to smash my sister's best friend. :gucciwhat:

@Timo Madow and proud not all western born/raised pre pubescent 12 year olds think like us or have our peoples values also lot of early or sometimes pre teens are sexually active or just are sexual within the west wallahi its due to the over sexualisation in western culture and also what their sick parents sometimes unwittingly expose them too waa gaalo

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@Timo Madow and proud not all western born/raised pre pubescent 12 year olds think like us or have our peoples values also lot of early or sometimes pre teens are sexually active or just are sexual within the west wallahi its due to the over sexualisation in western culture and also what their sick parents sometimes unwittingly expose them too waa gaalo
Ah really? Damn that's disgusting.

Trending

Latest posts