19 Year Old Girl From Chicago Found Dead In Hotel Freezer After Partying With Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this on thecoli, but I didn't see it here. So, I'll post it here too :snoop: RIP to Kenneka

A 19-year-old West Side woman was found dead in a walk-in freezer at a Rosemont hotel where she had gone for a party with friends and had been missing for a day, her family said Sunday.

Kenneka Jenkins was pronounced dead at 12:48 a.m. Sunday, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

Jenkins, of the 2100 block of West Warren Boulevard, had gone to a party Friday night with friends in a hotel room at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel in Rosemont, according to her mother, Tereasa Martin.

Martin said police told her Jenkins apparently let herself into the freezer while inebriated and died inside. An autopsy was expected to be performed Sunday, said Becky Schlikerman, spokeswoman for the medical examiner's office. It wasn't immediately clear whether foul play was suspected in Jenkins' death.

Martin said her daughter's friends called her after 4 a.m. Saturday to say they were in the car Martin had lent her daughter for the night, and they had Jenkins' cellphone. But they said they had lost track of Jenkins in the hotel and left after they were unable to find her.

Martin said she immediately headed to the hotel early Saturday morning to try to find her daughter. But she said it was early Sunday morning before Rosemont police told her Jenkins' body had been found inside a walk-in freezer in the hotel that was turned on and cold but was not being used to store food.

Speaking to reporters outside the hotel Sunday morning, Martin said she was having trouble understanding what had happened.

Chicago teen found dead in Rosemont hotel freezer

She let herself into the freezer? How stupid do they think we are? :mahubowtf:
It was a setup as there's no way she could've let herself into a freezer on the other end of the hotel. Her "friends" let this happen to her by letting some guys take advantage of her (I read from another source).
Also, this is a good reminder to never lie about where you plan on going. Her hooyo thought she was bowling or something :faysalwtf:

She let herself into the freezer? How stupid do they think we are? :mahubowtf:
It was a setup as there's no way she could've let herself into a freezer on the other end of the hotel. Her "friends" let this happen to her by letting some guys take advantage of her (I read from another source).
Also, this is a good reminder to never lie about where you plan on going. Her hooyo thought she was bowling or something :faysalwtf:
The hotel manager was arrested from what I heard. Huge thread on thecoli talking about it. People are snitching now too.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Terrible. In a video, you can hear her saying "Help me" only for her "friends" to turn the music up so she couldn't be heard. There's full-on investigative threads on Twitter that compile all the information known. They're doing more work than the police
:farmajoyaab:

Me? Nice try tyrone :ohreally:
we all know your musty self probably looks like this:
upload_2017-9-11_19-28-2-png.29891

Madow loving xalimo nothing new here :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

I've been following this story for the past couple days and I am more confused than ever. I'll just wait for the official verdict, I guess. Very sad tho.

oh that's just rich coming from you :mjlol::qri8gs7:
In the future, If you don't care for certain threads, don't click on them! You low IQ having, closeted bum diddler.
Don't even bother replying to him. He's a self proclaimed troll. Can't get any worse than that.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I've been following this story for the past couple days and I am more confused than ever. I'll just wait for the official verdict, I guess. Very sad tho.

Don't even bother replying to him. He's a self proclaimed troll. Can't get any worse than that.
I heard the police saying that she just so happened to walk into the freezer they found her in. Wtf type of excuse is that :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.