19 people hospitalized in Burco due to Oromo khat poisoning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Why are you on Sspot?

Fox:

200.gif

Mr Robot is very smart though. 10 east Burco youth put together can't produce his brain power.

:pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
They should be there own maamul. We have nothing in common with Puntland except for a fictional Arab ancestor. Galguduud Sare was such a good name too.

The requirement for a federal state is two regions or more that is why Khaatumo couldn't be recognized by the Sharif & HSM governments.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Generally everyone does business in their side. So I wouldn't know since I don't buy from their shops or stay in their hotels in their side
when I go to Burco. I believe in giving the tourism money only to your community (same-way Indians usually shop from other Indian shops
in Europe and America Lol).
So your saying clans are different ethnic groups now
:comeon:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
They should be there own maamul. We have nothing in common with Puntland except for a fictional Arab ancestor. Galguduud Sare was such a good name too.

Why doesn't any darood subclan like sharing states with other clans, even other daarood. It's very strange :yacadiim:

Bohol

VIP
So your saying clans are different ethnic groups now
:comeon:

That is how Somalis operate in backhome and some areas in the diaspora. Haven't you
heard of the Somali mosque scandal in Leicester? apparently within a mile from each
other the Landers, Majerteen and Marehan opened different mosques Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending