19 people hospitalized in Burco due to Oromo khat poisoning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Does foxes side have less rental yields.

:susp:

Generally everyone does business in their side. So I wouldn't know since I don't buy from their shops or stay in their hotels in their side
when I go to Burco. I believe in giving the tourism money only to your community (same-way Indians usually shop from other Indian shops
in Europe and America Lol).

Generally everyone does business in their side. So I wouldn't know since I don't buy from their shops or stay in their hotels in their side
when I go to Burco. I believe in giving the tourism money only to your community (same-way Indians usually shop from other Indian shops
in Europe and America Lol).

west-burco-and-east-burco-border-o.gif

Bohol

VIP
@LarryThePuntite If you ever visit west Burco go to this hotel called Libaan (he is a family friend so you might get a discount).

This is basically my hood. In the afternoon I use to sit there drinking tea.

IMG_5318.jpg

Did you expect Hilton hotel Lol. It has good reviews in google.

upload_2017-7-16_22-55-7-png.23550

upload_2017-7-16_22-53-53-png.23549

I like renting homes for a few days or weeks.

Once we rented a house in Hergaisa for 5 days and the people wanted to stick around.

We paid an extra few bucks to kick everyone out.

Some random guy showed up in the middle of the night to take a shower and fall asleep.

The owner said it was his brother and he forget to tell him to was being occupied.

:dead1:

Bohol

VIP
I like renting homes for a few days or weeks.

Once we rented a house in Hergaisa for 5 days and the people wanted to stick around.

We paid an extra few bucks to kick everyone out.

Some random guy showed up in the middle of the night to take a shower and fall asleep.

The owner said it was his brother and he forget to tell him to was being occupied.

:dead1:

I don't usually rent homes if it is few weeks or few days. I only rent homes in Hargeisa if I am staying in 1 month or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending