18 yr old geeljire arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of an arrest in a firearm investigation.

It is alleged that on Thursday, September 6, 2018, a man was in possession of a loaded handgun in the John Garland Boulevard and Martin Grove Road area

Mohad Mohamed, 18, of Toronto, was arrested and charged with:

1) Possession of a Loaded Prohibited Firearm
2) Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
3) Carrying Concealed Weapon
4) Possession of a Firearm Knowing Serial Number Has Been Tampered With

He appeared in court at 2201 Finch Avenue West on Friday, Sept 7, 2018, 10 a.m.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of an arrest in a firearm investigation.

It is alleged that on Thursday, September 6, 2018, a man was in possession of a loaded handgun in the John Garland Boulevard and Martin Grove Road area

I am glad. This arrest probably the BEST thing that will happen to him. He was stopped before he went into a life of crime.

I dont get it, couldnt of he just bought a legal gun when he turned 18. Assuming he didnt get arrested or convicted of a crime right after his 18th birthday?

What a sad lifestyle :/

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
WTF Martin Grove that’s really really close to my area

The judges in Finch ave are fucking seals they hate Somalis they gave my homie life for an Mcharge. If he wasn’t part of IDS they wouldn’t give him that

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I am glad. This arrest probably the BEST thing that will happen to him. He was stopped before he went into a life of crime.
Yes now all they need to do is execute him.
I dont get it, couldnt of he just bought a legal gun when he turned 18. Assuming he didnt get arrested or convicted of a crime right after his 18th birthday?
That isn't gangsta enough.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
It’s 21 in Canada to get a handgun and if he caught a body on a legal gun Feds will track him before you can even blink

It’s 21 in Canada to get a handgun and if he caught a body on a legal gun Feds will track him before you can even blink

Isn't canada a commonwealth country?

Turning 18
Once they turn 18, individuals will no longer be eligible for a minor's licence. Instead, they must apply for a Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL) and pay the applicable fee. More information on the current licence fee structure is available by contacting the Canadian Firearms Program (CFP).

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/minor-mineur-eng.htm

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Toronto is a mad house. The new Mogadishu of the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending