18 Positive things going for Galmudug

• Great leadership by President Abdi Kaariye

• Very peaceful and safe state

• Thousands of soldiers/fighters, many highly experienced in combat

• Has a huge underground river so no water problems

• Looking to build a port in Hobyo

• Its people are Sufi ‘s so not a breeding ground or sympathy for terrorism

• Majority of the population is HG – very creative, talented and resilient people

• Almost no Daroods

• No Amisom

• No Jareeers

• No eeelaays

• Lots of fertile virgin land

• Very big, huge.

• Has the largest amount of livestock and camel – worth millions – cheapest meat in the region

• Good location, in the centre of the country

• Proven to have huge amounts of Uranium, 3rd largest in the world. This alone can provide trillions in revenue. Especially as clean nuclear power takes over the world.

• Speculated to have land and offshore oil

• Neighbours Hiiraan, which is rich in fruits and veg, so can get them cheaply

• Neighbours Puntland, a stable and propserous region of Somalia

• Homeland of Somalia’s only billionaire - Ahmed nur ali jimale

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why don't you worry about half of your territory being ruled by Al Shabab.
From Xaradhere, Ceeldheere, Ceelbuur to Galhareeri etc.

Its not half but 20%. We don't receive any funding to do so I help send money to my people. This is how we survive. Farmajoo stole all the money. Galmudug hasn't received a penny in four years. At-least we are the second safest state after Puntland. And we did this with no help.

If only the international community gave the money directly to Galmudug rather through Mogadishu than we can be like Somaliland or Puntland.

Its not half but 20%. We don't receive any funding to do so I help send money to my people. This is how we survive. Farmajoo stole all the money. Galmudug hasn't received a penny in four years. At-least we are the second safest state after Puntland. And we did this with no help.

If only the international community gave the money directly to Galmudug rather through Mogadishu than we can be like Somaliland or Puntland.

Galnus never did shit. The only reason most of the region is safe is because of ASWJ.

Galmudug have to me grateful to farmaajo and kheyre for making them politically relevant otherwise they would have been briefcases of puntland and abgaal failed politicians... now they are the ones holding important meetings

qoor qoor would not have been around had it not been farmaajo and kheyre
:manny:

Why so tribal ? If president farmaajo wasn’t elected and dint task and empower PM khaire to fix galmudug do you think you would have the peace and stability you have now ?

Would the excellent president QorQor Come to power if HSM or someone else was elected ?

How would galmudug look like now ?

You might not like the president for what ever reason. But you can never take away the truth under N&N galmudug is rising and that’s facts.may allah fix the beautiful state all of Somalia belongs to somalis.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I don’t care about Cabudwaaq, just correcting him
Screenshot_20200719-072313_Chrome.jpg

Bush bun have been push out of galgadud and soon they will loose gedo

Trending