1700 Early Modern Tombs in Mogadishu

No I dint know if he was buried at all that's why I asked. Also if his body is there can't we do a dna test to prove he's somali and get those Ethiopian revisionists to f*ck off?

Ethiopian scholars are the ones that claim he was Somali and the Harari ulema have given 8 of his abtirsi. If anything, it’s them who preserved the imam’s lineage unlike Somalis who still fight over him with oral sheeko sheeko which is a shame really considering that he was from among them.

His father Reer Ibrahim are a large clan today and I am soon going to test them. They have been extensively studied by Burton and Paulitshke in the 19th century and the later even said they were the oldest and most important group in Harar.

I knew a guy who met the descandants of Garaad Abun Cadeshe in Funyan Bira almost a decade back and he told me about their opinion on all the claims on their forefathers and they reliped he was the hero of all the Somalis and muslims in the area so we are okay with as long as they claim him as their own because he was fighting for all of them under the same flag.. that was quite powerful and noble answer which surprised the guy.

He also meet quite few Reer Naaji Ahmed in Harar and all of their territory is inside proper ethiopia meaning not in Somali region. Majority of them live in Harar. They are literally the direct descendants of the Imam.

You should go see Harar sometime you may like what you find there it is heaven. Alot of Murusade youths who live in the west do pilgrimage visits to Harar from time to time including Farxiyo Kabayare 🤣 It is a holy place for them, not because of only historic value but so many of them live in Harar.

Last edited:

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Ethiopian scholars are the ones that claim he was Somali and the Harari ulema have given 8 of his abtirsi. If anything, it’s them who preserved the imam’s lineage unlike Somalis who still fight over him with oral sheeko sheeko which is a shame really considering that he was from among them.

His father Reer Ibrahim are a large clan today and I am soon going to test them. They have been extensively studied by Burton and Paulitshke in the 19th century and the later even said they were the oldest and most important group in Harar.

I knew a guy who met the descandants of Garaad Abun Cadeshe in Funyan Bira almost a decade back and he told me about their opinion on all the claims on their forefathers and they reliped he was the hero of all the Somalis and muslims in the area so we are okay with as long as they claim him as their own because he was fighting for all of them under the same flag.. that was quite powerful and noble answer which surprised the guy.

He also meet quite few Reer Naaji Ahmed in Harar and all of their territory is inside proper ethiopia meaning not in Somali region. Majority of them live in Harar. They are literally the direct descendants of the Imam.

You should go see Harar sometime you may like what you find there it is heaven. Alot of Murusade youths who live in the west do pilgrimage visits to Harar from time to time including Farxiyo Kabayare 🤣 It is a holy place for them, not because of only historic value but so many of them live in Harar.
We really need to archaeologically check Harar & the other Medieval Muslim kingdoms capitals as well as Abyssinia’s major cities. I remember an some text talking about the region’s architecture when Ahmad the Left-Handed was conquering Abyssinia and it was described by all the Muslims who saw it as being better than the ruins in Byzantium & India. Todays historians in the region aren’t being serious if they’re not looking for stuff like this.

We really need to archaeologically check Harar & the other Medieval Muslim kingdoms capitals as well as Abyssinia’s major cities. I remember an some text talking about the region’s architecture when Ahmad the Left-Handed was conquering Abyssinia and it was described by all the Muslims who saw it as being better than the ruins in Byzantium & India. Todays historians in the region aren’t being serious if they’re not looking for stuff like this.
I want the entire Eastern Sudan, Eritrea, Djibouti, Hararghe and Somaliland including Bari to be excavated. I want to know who lived in these lands with archeogenetics. Britain has no written history for most of its history but through archeogenetics we now know who was living here 1st and the groups that came after them one by one and the subsequent cultures they brought with them.
From Mesolithic hunter gatherers followed by EEF Neolithic that first settled on the island to the Atlantic Megalithic culture who were most likely responsible for the Stonehenge to the arrivals of the Proto Indo Europeans starting with the Celts followed by 2nd wave of Alpine Celts often associated with the La tene culture followed by Romans who’s soldiers that were send to Britain came from various parts of the Empire to the Anglo Saxons who arrived from northern Germany and Denmark to the Vikings that came from Denmark and Norway etc to Normans whom were a mixture of Danes and Norwegians, Norse–Gaels and Anglo-Danes from what’s now France and were responsible for many of the French/Latin words in modern day English.

This was all possible because of extensive research. Too bad Aftica is lacking in this department especially Somalia. We are just geussing now but the history of it could be as complicated as Britain if I am being honest.

Look at Europe. No R1b to be found during the Mesolithic. You will see E-M78 that Somalis have were present before G2a Neolithic farmers and R1a and R1b Steppe nomads came in.

1692298034163.png

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
I want the entire Eastern Sudan, Eritrea, Djibouti, Hararghe and Somaliland including Bari to be excavated. I want to know who lived in these lands with archeogenetics. Britain has no written history for most of its history but through archeogenetics we now know who was living here 1st and the groups that came after them one by one and the subsequent cultures they brought with them.
From Mesolithic hunter gatherers followed by EEF Neolithic that first settled on the island to the Atlantic Megalithic culture who were most likely responsible for the Stonehenge to the arrivals of the Proto Indo Europeans starting with the Celts followed by 2nd wave of Alpine Celts often associated with the La tene culture followed by Romans who’s soldiers that were send to Britain came from various parts of the Empire to the Anglo Saxons who arrived from northern Germany and Denmark to the Vikings that came from Denmark and Norway etc to Normans whom were a mixture of Danes and Norwegians, Norse–Gaels and Anglo-Danes from what’s now France and were responsible for many of the French/Latin words in modern day English.

This was all possible because of extensive research. Too bad Aftica is lacking in this department especially Somalia. We are just geussing now but the history of it could be as complicated as Britain if I am being honest.
I heard they were even able to produce parts of the proto Indo-European language, that shit doesnt even have written text, it’s definitely because of a lack of effort and funding on our part lol.
Horn African history is definitely interesting for so I don’t understand any lack of research apart from what I said above. Especially during the Medieval ages for me. The Highlands were dominated by Christian kingdoms big and small & the coasts and lowlands were ruled by the Muslims, The lines between them blurred frequently as Kingdoms often changed allegiances to the Muslim/Christian side, Fategar would be a good example an originally Muslim kingdom conquered by Christians which would eventually become a cornerstone to Abyssinia. Same for Shewa, originally being Christian then converted to Islam and conquered by Ifat.

I heard they were even able to produce parts of the proto Indo-European language, that shit doesnt even have written text, it’s definitely because of a lack of effort and funding on our part lol.
Horn African history is definitely interesting for so I don’t understand any lack of research apart from what I said above. Especially during the Medieval ages for me. The Highlands were dominated by Christian kingdoms big and small & the coasts and lowlands were ruled by the Muslims, The lines between them blurred frequently as Kingdoms often changed allegiances to the Muslim/Christian side, Fategar would be a good example an originally Muslim kingdom conquered by Christians which would eventually become a cornerstone to Abyssinia. Same for Shewa, originally being Christian then converted to Islam and conquered by Ifat.
Unfortunately no one will bother with the horn outside of Djibouti because of instability. You need stable country for peopel to do extensive research. Local governments like Somalia needs to fund these research too. Saudi is a good example. They have opened up to the world and you won’t believe the extensive archeological research that’s taking place currently. They started in the north and will make their way southwards. Couple of large studies on Arabia are on the way. I think a Polish team was conducting these studies.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Unfortunately no one will bother with the horn outside of Djibouti because of instability. You need stable country for peopel to do extensive research. Local governments like Somalia needs to fund these research too. Saudi is a good example. They have opened up to the world and you won’t believe the extensive archeological research that’s taking place currently. They started in the north and will make their way southwards. Couple of large studies on Arabia are on the way. I think a Polish team was conducting these studies.
Saudi is a wasteland except for the Hijaz & the South that borders Yemen. Tho they might find some Nabatean ruins so that’d be cool

Saudi is a wasteland except for the Hijaz & the South that borders Yemen. Tho they might find some Nabatean ruins so that’d be cool

You be surprised. They are finding so many rocks with inscriptions and carved stones all over. You have to remember Arabia and Africa were not always dry.

1692299753398.jpeg

8000 years ago, during the Neolithic, when the desert was green they made this can you imagine? Here is the link so you can read more.

This camel reminds of the Quran and how the ancient peopel of Thamud asked about a she camel 🐫 to be brought from behind the rock 🤣

Trending

Latest posts