16yr old wedding. sexual frustration at sspot need to look this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
need to look this sexually frustrated sspoters.

I feel like i am watching an Egyptian Eddie Murphy coming to America slash Somalia movie. The sort of pretty bride with gaalo eye contacts, the skinny Ethiopian looking groom, the flower Ethiopian girls, the imposing, too ethnic or african brides maids with their over enthusiastic make up and flashy silver sparkling eye shadows. I mean, seriously .....what universe am i in???

Last edited:
I feel like i am watching an Egyptian Eddie Murphy coming to America slash Somalia movie. The sort of pretty bride with gaalo eye contacts, the skinny Ethiopian looking groom, the flower Ethiopian girls, the imposing, too ethnic or african brides maids with their over enthusiastic make up and flashy silver sparkling eye shadows. I mean, seriously .....what universe am i in???

they Somalis with good old money..thats what green does...hhhh am gona emulate this,fantastic 2 teens on top of the world.

hey that's me,wish me good luck,xaasid:)

Look xagaa!!
camby.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
they Somalis with good old money..thats what green does...hhhh am gona emulate this,fantastic 2 teens on top of the world.

at least it is halaal they are better than hundred of somali diaspora teens sleeping with fat white girls

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
What are we suppose to get out of this exactly? If already deemed sexually frustrated wouldn’t this make it worse by lusting over those fob Xalimo’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts